276°
Posted 20 hours ago

USB Night Light Message LED Writing Board 7 Colour Valentine's Day Art Erasable Note Night Light Gift Ideas (Round Blank, Black Base)

£7.245£14.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now that you are familiar with the very basics of colour theory, it’s time to start thinking about contrasting colours for signage. Colours look and feel different depending on the context in which they are placed, and the other colours that are near them. And it works for Abigail because she adds loads of texture. It’s a moody look, and you want to create some softness and mystery. If you don’t make use of the shadows, the look will be flat or too graphic.

Today is my 13th year of writing this blog. I had no idea where my little blog with this header would take me 13 years ago. I always forget until the day is upon us, that not only is it Halloween, my LEAST favourite holiday, it’s also the day I started writing my blog. Makes sense that I started a blog because I wasn’t out celebrating the scariest day of the year.A trend you might have seen on TikTok recently is the bring a board night. But what is it, and how can you plan the perfect one at your student accommodation? Simply, it is where you plan a night in and everyone is assigned a ‘board’ to bring – a grazing board, that is. They come from the classic charcuterie board…

You don’t want desserts that are going to be messy and sloppy on your board (which can just be a chopping board, by the way…) – opt for things of solid substance. These might be: Gray wolf color refers to one of the many color tones of the fur of gray wolves, and this color tends to consist of some brownish and gray hues. Now, this isn’t essential, but if you’re making a country-inspired board like a Mexican board or a Thai board, you might have a bunch of sides you need to add, like salsa or peanut sauce. These little ramekin dishes will keep everything separated and mess-free, so you don’t have to worry about the corn chips drowning in the salsa. Abbey refers to a color that is warm gray with brownish tints as it is a mixture of both half gray and half brown.This one doesn’t come with all the added extras but still does the job all the same. So, if you’re looking for a good no-frills option, this board will be a great foundation for all your charcuterie board ideas and creations. Alternatively, this might be the most extra thing ever, but if you want to bring the sauce to the people, you can also invest in these neat little dip clips that clip onto your guests’ plates, so they can dunk n’ dip as they go — because what’s more annoying than enjoying your plate of food and having to get up for a sauce refill every five minutes?! Silver evokes a sense of modernity and can even feel futuristic and innovative. This is a cutting edge colour for your branding and signage.

If you just type ‘board night’ into your TikTok search bar, you’ll find an abundance of different options if you’re keen to host one of your own, but to save you the effort, we’ve condensed down some great charcuterie-esque board ideas.

Other ideas

You know how we mentioned the whole themed-board idea? Well, if you want to get extra cheeky for a Hen’s night or a friend’s birthday, this cheese board set will take your BYO plate to the next level. And hey, that’s one way to break the ice with anyone you don’t know. Colours are extremely influential on our mood. Some people report that they feel more calm and collected when they are in a blue room, or more anxious and prone to overeating in a yellow (now McDonald’s and Subway’s colour schemes make even more sense). When choosing colours for your window signage and pavement signs, you need to consider how effective they will be at grabbing the attention of potential customers and passersby. I hadn't heard that story. Interesting... why was the finish unsustainable? Was it just a matter of maintaining the high gloss finish in the harsh environment? On the other hand, you can also play it PG and go for a wholesome touch with this cute heart-shaped chip and dip platter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment