276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Russian Standard Platinum Vodka 70cl, Silver Filtered Premium Purity, 40 percent ABV

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Russian vodka is a clear distilled alcoholic beverage with a high alcohol content that is made from water and grain. Jonathan Ashworth, who will head up the new Roust UK organisation, said: “I would like to thank William Grant & Sons UK for helping advance the growth and momentum of our portfolio in the UK allowing us to develop this hybrid approach to distributing our brands. The final product is a bit sweet and has rich flavor notes of orange peel, white pepper, vanilla, wheat, and rye. Clean and smooth, with a solid warming and no sharp edges. I've had vodkas from all over Russia and Europe--Ketel One being my usual fave--and this is hands-down the finest vodka I've ever had. (The reviewers praising Gzhelka and others are too used to harsh vodka, imo.) Mixability: 9 – This is truly the only thing this vodka excels at, it’s pleasant in mixed drinks showcasing a great quality of vodka, the ability to be tasteless when mixed. We tested mix-ability with a Screwdriver, a Vodka Tonic, and White Russians

Russian Standard Platinum Vodka 70cl, Silver Filtered Premium

If you're looking for a Russian vodka that's both delicious and hangover-free, look no further than Stolichnaya. This affordable vodka will help you enjoy your next party or night out without any worries. What Is The Best Russian Vodka For Shots? Beluga Noble is a luxury vodka that is produced in Siberia. It is made with wheat, rye, and barley and has a smooth, creamy flavor. Russian Standard

Share on:

Russian Standard is a vodka that is produced in St. Petersburg. It is made with wheat and rye grains and has a clean, crisp flavor. Kremlin Award Some of the best Russian vodkas are also distilled using a continuous distillation process, which results in a smoother vodka. What Ingredients Does Russian Vodka Usually Use?

Russian Standard vodka | Russian Standard Platinum ja Gold Russian Standard vodka | Russian Standard Platinum ja Gold

If you want a classic Russian vodka that's smooth and easy to drink, go for something like Stolichnaya or Russkaya. However, it's important to note that not all Russian vodkas are created equal. There are a lot of fake and counterfeit vodkas on the market, so it's important to do your research before purchasing. Valitettavasti joskus verkkokaupan tiedoissa voi kuitenkin olla poikkeavuutta toimitettuun tuotteeseen (vuosikerta, alkoholipitoisuus, rypälelajike..). If you're looking for the best Russian vodka, the best place to buy it is from a reputable online retailer. If you are looking for a more traditional Russian vodka, then I would recommend Stolichnaya. It is made from wheat and has a clean, crisp flavor. It is also one of the most popular vodkas in Russia and is very affordable.

Awards for Russian Standard Platinum

Noudata paikallista lainsäädäntöä ja ohjeistuksia riippuen maasta, johon tilauksen kuljetat. Yritystiedot Lively nose with hint of charcoal, toasted wheat, anise and lemongrass notes, medium finish. As far as entry level vodkas from Russia, this doesn't do too badly. When priced against Stoli, it delivers a fairly focused set of tasting notes, with the right amount of polish to keep the finish from being too aggressive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment