276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Princess Leia Belt Costume Star Wars Props Accessories

£19.95£39.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Für das perfekte Prinzessin Leia Kostüm braucht ihr ein einfaches weißes Kleid und diesen silbernen Gürtel. I do love that dress pattern – so versatile… I think your blog might be where I first encountered it, and I’m so glad I did. They will be too busy admiring the fact that you made this costume out of a sheet, like some kind of modern day Maria from THE SOUND OF MUSIC. found a brown t-shirt from GW, too, that i’m gonna cut into long, wide strips and just keep twisting to form the bun, stitching to keep it connected and am trying to decide if i should make a knit beanie and attach it to that … or put on a headband … or make a headband out of the same t material. Push sleeves of the lining into dress sleeves and tack the lining to the dress at shoulder and underarm seams if you wish.

Leia Belt - Etsy UK Leia Belt - Etsy UK

In retrospect, I could’ve wet my hair to keep the fly-aways from sticking out, or used bobby pins to get the buns to sit against the sides of my head.I am still working on Margui’s costume (thank God this year she is not a princess or a fairy but a witch! I repeated the process of laying down strips of fabric tape to one side of the sleeve (this time in longer pieces, like a few inches at a time) so that one side was entirely lined with tape. And since I only plan to wear this Halloween costume a couple times and mostly in the dark, I didn’t think anyone would notice (and in fact, no one has).

Princess Leias Belt - Etsy UK

I can’t wait till my twins grow a little older and I can talk them into dressing as Luke and Leia ;). I actually think that by hiding the pin heads on the inside of the belt, it ended up looking like an intentional style choice. With right sides together sew the short sides of the collar together leaving about 1/2 an inch un-sewn at the long raw edge.Note that you don’t need to line up the side edges perfectly since you’ll be cutting them off anyway! Prior to becoming a mommy I spent several years in feature film publicity and acquisitions for Miramax and later as the Creative Executive for Hilary Swank Productions before seguing to the music industry where I did Online Communications for the GRAMMY Foundation and MusiCares. Using a 1/2 inch seam allowance (for all parts of the dress) start at the end of the sleeve and follow under the arm and down to the knee where you want the slit to start.

Princess Leia Belt - Etsy

If you can pin the hood to the dress while the recipient is wearing the dress that is helpful but not necessary. It doesn’t matter if the seam here gets a little messed up, so long as the sleeve is entirely attached. I felt great, was super comfortable, and got a ton of compliments on my DIY No Sew Easy Princess Leia costume. Passionate about parenting and our community, OC Mom Collective strives to connect area moms to relevant resources, local businesses, can’t-miss happenings, and most of all — each other! old silver ribbon just long enough to comfortably fit around your waist (I have tons of random pieces of ribbons in my wrapping paper box, but if you don’t, just ask around.

Then, after folding in about an inch of the edge of the other side of the sleeve (enough to cover all the sticky tape inside the hem) and holding that in one hand, I carefully peeled the paper off the fabric tape and pressed the two sides together. Imagine my delight when I was looking for Princess Leia costume tutorials and found a good one on one of my favorite blogs! NOTE: Depending on how thick your sheet is, you may want to wear a white tank top and leggings underneath. Last week a friend loaned me an Ewok costume for Charlotte, and with A LOT of convincing, we got Sadie on board with being Princess Leia.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment