276°
Posted 20 hours ago

High Visibility Guy Guide Rope Safety LED Light Up Tent Pegs Night Dark Camping

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On a site near Carcassone last month a Dutch couple had pieces of orange flexible pipe on their guy pegs. Supa-Peg Glowing Guy Rope Markers are rechargeable in the sun and can glow for up to 8 hours (dependant on the ambient light available). Explora una amplia gama de lo mejor en tent rope light en AliExpress, ¡y encuentra la que mejor se te ajusta! Although I think that if you were camping at a festival or similar a few lights on the tent could be fun especially for the kids.

Suitable for any tent, our ultra-light replacement guy ropes help strengthen your tent against the wind. I wish everyone had them, it would really make most campsites look very warm and welcoming at night time. My experience of the seller was, the model was as exactly as described, well packaged and arrived on time. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).Perfect for summer houses, garages, farm buildings, glamping sites, or for travel, the kit includes a 25W solar panel, a control panel with 12V battery, and 4 x 5W bulbs.

Determined to create the perfect home away from home, tent lights can help create the perfect place to enjoy a great night's sleep. We have found them to be hit and miss, some of them fail, probably due to water getting in, others from the same lot last for many months.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. These top quality yet cheap Neon Necklaces are supplied in tubes of 50 and are The Glow Company brand UK. What we use is a pool noodle (yellow) with a hole through the middle, some with a split through in, it to go over the ropes at the peg, and the other go over the so it sits on the tension arm. I recycle the silver bag -park pillow - out of a wine cask and cut it into strips then by prising open the lay of the guy rope and tucking one end of the strip into it you have a moving, reflective wake-me-up. Just slide it onto the rope and position above the peg or above the runner and you'll never trip over a guy rope in the dark again!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment