276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bagotte Air Purifier BAP20 Replacement Filter, 3-in-1 Pre, True H13 HEPA & High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filters Set, 1-Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It will eliminate any odours in the air within a few hours , such as pet odours, cooking smells and smoke, and the air purifier will remove any lingering smoke odours from the air.

Timer and 4 fan settings: You can set the air purifier to 4 speeds (low, medium, high and sleep mode) and 4 timers (1/2/4/8 hours) to meet the purification needs of different air environments, suitable for home, bedroom and office. Three fan speeds,1,2,3 and sleep modes(s); The default wind speed of the first gear is on when the machine is turned on. Flat and compact design save space, stick it to the wall or put it at the head of the bed, it fits perfectly into your home.

Please place the product on a stable table or floor, and do not use it on the edge of the table or an inclined surface to avoid accidental damage to the product. Bagotte HEPA 13 air purifier adopt touch-screen Control, with rapid response and accurate positioning; Simple and reliable operation; It is also easy to operate in a dark environment. If the product is used in an environment with smoke, the filter of the product will be covered by the tar of the cigarette or oil fumes. Be sure to open the front panel of the machine and remove the plastic package of the filter before using the air purifier. We’ve been using it for a few weeks now and I’ve noticed our toddler isn’t rubbing her nose as much as she used to.

It’s the time of the year again, has been suffering from hayfever is seriously causing me with a lot of problem, instead of investing in Dyson thought I would give this a go, to my surprised this is very good product. In the sleep mode the device lights are turned off which is perfect as I prefer total blackout at night.After changing the filter, press and hold the button for 3 seconds, the flashing light will reset and have no problems to continue using. While I’m not an expert on such matters, I have noticed a significant decrease in dust in both rooms since I started using it and can see the buildup on the filter. It will not interfere with your sleep, study, reading or work, and provide you with an additional comfortable quiet space. Timer and 4 Adjustable Modes】The air purifier has 4 speed modes, including sleep mode, low, medium and high, which can be selected according to air quality and space size.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment