276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pinky Goat, Amani, Extra Long False Eyelashes, 1 Pair

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You will be pleased to know that Pinky Goat's Lashes are Cruelty-free, and vegan! The lashes are handcrafted and use the finest Cruelty-Free materials of silk and human hair. So don't worry and wear away! If properly looked after, you should get 10 uses out of your lashes. You can't get much better than that! Pinky Goat Lashes – The Collection The inclusive range of styles available means you can choose a pair of lashes to suit any look you want — from short and subtle to dramatic and bold. The lash adhesive is also of fantastic quality; it's easy to use and long-lasting, and the applicator ensures precision application. The exciting part of these lashes is that they are professional, vegan and handmade. About Pinky Goat lashes If YES, you have hooded eyes. This eye shape suits most lash styles. Enhance your eyes with voluminous lashes for hooded eyes that are evenly distributed along the lash band. Deep-Set Eyes

We continue to rapidly grow internationally and keep up to date with the latest lash and beauty trends to offer the best quality eye products, gaining a passionate following of beauty lovers and makeup professionals around the world. Yes! All of Pinky Goats' faux lashes are 100% vegan, so you can be sure that no animals have been harmed in producing their products. Coveted by beauty professionals and lash lovers across the globe, Pinky Goat has also been featured in renowned beauty magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Elle and Harper Bazaar to name a few.Pinky Goat is a multi-award winning lash brand which offers an extensive eyelash collection of Faux Mink, handmade, vegan and reusable lashes. If YES, you have almond-shaped eyes! This eye shape suits all lash styles. Accentuate your eyes with voluminous lashes for almond eyes that are evenly distributed along the lash band. Hooded Eyes If YES, you have downturned eyes. This eye shape suits styles that have longer hairs at the outer edge to create a ’lift’ at the outer corners of their eye. Similar to deep-set eyes, half lashes are the perfect lashes for downturned eyes . Prominent Eyes The lash length through the lash band is very full and similar in length to fit the contour of the eye. Before and After using the Pinky Goat lashes in model Elaf

This lash glue lasts all day and seems to be waterproof. How to use the Pinky Goat GlueMe brush on adhesive Never apply mascara to your false lashes as it can cause damage and change the shape of the style. Apply mascara before your false lash application. Who said Pinky Goat false lashes were only for special occasions? Add a touch of chic to your everyday look with Pinky Goat The Natural Collection. Featuring gorgeously wispy falsies that will beautifully accentuate your natural features. Eye Shape Guide Almond Eyes For me, they must be lightweight and deliver the look you want to create. I definitely want a different look if I am at a big evening event compared to Sunday morning in the office!” If YES, you have prominent eyes. This eye shape suits intensely curled lashes with plenty of flutter, the hairs distributed evenly along the lash band. Avoid styles that are too voluminous. MonolidWith over a million products sold, you can’t blame us for wanting to get our hands on the lashes everyone is talking about! We're now proud to offer over 40 of Pinky Goat’s stunning lash styles, right here at FalseEyelashes.co.uk. I was really impressed with their lash quality mainly because they look like real lashes and really elevate your make-up look. Choosing a brand name took a surprisingly long time as I couldn’t think of a name that I Iiked.” Says Maha. “I had lists of possible names, but one by one I was crossing them off.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment