276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Prosperous Coach: Increase Income and Impact for You and Your Clients: 1 (The Prosperous Series)

£24.56£49.12Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, although I say I am in the miracle business, what I actually do is help my clients see their world differently. Because when you help someone see their world differently, their world changes. sell the experience not the inception so the clients only decision is whether to do it he working with you Despite being an introvert at heart, Rich has been a leader, a coach, and an advisor to high-level leaders for almost 30 years. The Prosperous Coach says that coaches should aim to show clients what they can do, rather than tell them what they can do, and offers explanations and techniques for doing this. It helps coaches alter their approach to coaching so that they can connect with and create clients whom they can genuinely help.

Rich Litvin Your Coaching Journey with Rich Litvin

A couple of years later, Steve asked me to write a book together, we began teaching alongside each other and the rest is history. You aren’t billing for time elapsed. You are billing for the very real possibility of a goal being achieved that would not have been achieved without fearless coaching. be great at what you do. Not just good. Have routines, habits and practices that guarantee that you become better and better as a coach every day. Read books. See movies. Listen to audio and talk to people who make you better as a coach every dayBy understanding your clients’ motivation you can help them not only reach success but also become more satisfied with their lives as well. When you find a client who says they “need time to think about it”, give them all the time and energy they need. Co-author of The Prosperous Coach, Rich supports coaches and consultants to build a thriving practice with just a few high-performing clients.

The Prosperous Coach: Increase Income and Impact for You and The Prosperous Coach: Increase Income and Impact for You and

The Prosperous Coach should be mandatory reading for anyone considering a coaching career or joining a coaching program. Litvin and Chandler strike the right balance between teaching you how to be the best possible coach and teaching you how to make money doing it. Its a comprehensive study of the way any coach needs to build and maintain client relationships. This book is a ‘hell yes!’” Being surrounded – and propelled forward – by a group of talented, driven, ambitious coaches. You see, that’s where the fastest breakthroughs always happen… Create The 5 elements of Deep Coaching, and why you need to throw out the guidelines of your coach training school… Over (6) 2-hour recorded sessions, I take you through the key elements of The Prosperous Coach Approach.Create sales funnels based on proven templates — convert new customers, and increase the value of your existing customers As someone who has been coaching for a long time, I wish The Prosperous Coach had existed when I was learning. It would have saved me so much time and energy. Whether you are a new coach or you are an experienced coach who is ready to get to the next level, I highly recommend you read this book if you wish to achieve prosperity as a coach.” I had no paying clients when I joined Project Kairos. I was mainly reaching out to friends, or coaching pro bono. I had a lot of resistance to accepting that someone could pay for my service. I was scared to make proposals. So when someone knows that you are limited (which you always are as a coach, because you only have so many hours every week to offer to the world), they know you don’t have that much availability. The fact that you do have an opening and are willing to consider them for it raises the value of your offer—always. Limitation creates value.” pg. 65 The Prosperous Coach is a big book, with 69 complete chapters. These fit into the following sections:

The Prosperous Coach In Pdf - Documents and E-books Download The Prosperous Coach In Pdf - Documents and E-books

Do you have great coaching skills but it’s much harder than you realized to enroll high-performing, high-fee clients? The first of these sections has only two chapters, which explore what might be going wrong in a person’s current coaching model. This section is great for a coach who is currently struggling. Coaching clients and creating them is the same. You create (get) clients by coaching them so powerfully that they experience what coaching would be like, never forget the experience and develop a desire to work with you.Again. And again. And again. As Sir Winston Churchill once said, ‘Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.’ All of these will draw in potential clients, which you can then convert through meaningful conversations. Imagine greatly increasing your ability to coach clients who are more successful, intelligent and wealthy then you… I’ve helped dozens of coaches make their first million dollars from coaching. Now, for the first time, in this Live coaching experience, I’m going to share my insights to help coaches make more impact – and income – than they ever imagined. I co-wrote the book, The Prosperous Coach, that has sold almost 100,000 copies, with zero marketing.

The Prosperous Coach Book Review + Key Takeaways The Prosperous Coach Book Review + Key Takeaways

I was hoping for some practical advice about starting and running a successful coaching business, but instead, I got common sense tidbits (“coach as much as possible”) and general motivational snippets (“always be yourself!”). The writing itself was choppy and read like a series of blog posts or content mined out of a weekly newsletter and sloppily slapped together into a book. IMPORTANT: We will be using a highly active learning approach. You will need to do two things between each call:Did they give me unshakable hope and life changing epiphanies that will give me guaranteed success? Not so much I’ve trained thousands of coaches in The Prosperous Coach Approach, to enroll clients – one powerful conversation at a time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment