276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sinner (Priest Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What I like about the book are the last few chapters. The reason behind the main character's non-belief towards God was written well. Also, the scene where the mother was dying was really heart wrenching. But I want her. I want her even with my best friend and God in the way, I want to teach her and touch her and love her, and I know that makes me something much worse than a very bad man. It makes me a sinner.

After reading this, I could not help but compare everything to the first book in the series. The sound and feel of the writing technique is relatively the same however, the style specially in the sex scenes in this book are not as "poetic" as the first one. It felt like some of the sex scenes were written just to live up to the steamy abd smutty nature of book 1. I love the story, and also the narrator Jacob, just the downside of this audio is even Zenny's dialogue is being read by Jacob in females voice.. that's bit off as we expecting More to read the Zenny's dialogue... She just read 2 phone message lol. I enjoy it 3.5 stars Read more Over- all, this is still a good smut book to read and I am looking forward tp finishing the series soon. Read more I'm not a good man, and I've never pretended to be. I don't believe in goodness or God or any happy ending that isn't paid for in advance. In fact, I've got my own personal holy trinity: in the name of money, sex, and Macallan 18, amen.Service unavailable. We're already working on the problem and we will solve it as soon as possible.

I’m not a good man, and I’ve never pretended to be. I don’t believe in goodness or God or any happy ending that isn’t paid for in advance. I’m not a good man, and I’ve never pretended to be. I don’t believe in goodness or God or any happy ending that isn’t paid for in advance.

Gloria takes place after the events of Sinner, and contains spoilers for Sinner. While you can still read and enjoy Gloria on its own, it'll probably be the most fun after reading Sinner! But I want her. I want her even with my best friend and God in the way, I want to teach her and touch her and love her, and I know that makes me something much worse than a very bad man. So when the gorgeous, brilliant Zenny Iverson asks me to teach her about sex, I want to say yes, I really do. Unfortunately, there are several reasons to say no--reasons that even a very bad man like myself can't ignore. Sean is a 36 year old who’s only goals are to make money and f7

Sinner is a standalone companion to Priest about Father Bell's brother Sean. You do not have to read Priest or Midnight Mass to read Sinner***

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment