276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Boneyard Ball Strap, One Size, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The other variation here is the elusive sealed soft foam ball. These tend to be DIY jobs more than available through the usual retailers, not really a play gag as such but due to their squidginess they can be big…and I mean BIG. As a “who can take this?” Challenge they are very fun, I just wish I could find a good 3″ version as a novelty! Silicone

Ernie Ball Guitar Straps | Gear4music Ernie Ball Guitar Straps | Gear4music

Whether you’re a fifties vintage devotee or just looking for a lower profile look for your strap, this is a great value option from Fender. For advanced users, there is a sea of options. From beginner to expert ones, you will have options for any play you want. Some examples of advanced ball gags are: This stylish ball gagwith a silicone ball and leather straps with metal details is perfect for beginners. The ball is 1.67 inches in diameter and the strap fits all sizes. Dog Bone Gag Safewords – in any type of BDSM play, safewords are a must, but when you have a gag in your mouth there is not much you can say, is there? You have to find other ways of telling your partner that you are uncomfortable with the current action. Simple three or four taps on your partner or the bed can be a good signal for him to stop whatever he is doing. Also, a bell of some sort is an option.Testicle or penis bruising is a risk with any device that involves constricting these areas, especially if they are left on for more than several minutes at a time. However, because of the extra-constrictive nature of rubber bands, the risk of bruising is increased. I completely avoid string gags, any fine string used to hold a gag in is owwey almost from the outset, they tend to come on the very cheapest of gags and with such a small surface area all of the tension immediately starts to dig into the side of the mouth. They cause some of the worst gag-marks and often have some stretch, meaning to be effective they end up being very tight… its a no from me I’m afraid. Canvas

Ball Strap Tote Bag - Etsy UK

The 4.5-inch circumference rubber ball is the perfect size for my bit-smaller mouth. It has D-shaped rings on both sizes that make my mouth look extra slutty when I’m all tied up with the head strap that is fully adjustable for the perfect fit. The ball gag I’m all hyped up about can be found here. Story Of The Time I Used This Ball Gag

Rubber Band Around Balls: Why Do It?

Leather and Faux Leather… these two can be described together despite real leather often being softer. These just work… a good leather strap has little stretch but is supple enough to be comfortable, with good care they can last a long time even with regular washing, they are however very hard to truly sterilise, but really gags should only be for one partner…let’s not be spreading bugs around! For beginners, I would recommend the more basic stuff with smaller diameter balls and silicone or rubber ones. This interior designed dildo will keep your sub’s moans discreet and quiet. Adjust the leather strap until you sub moans from pleasure and continue to do with them as you please with this gag.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment