276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CAVN Charger Compatible with Fitbit Versa 3 / Versa 4 / Sense/Sense 2 Charger, Replacement Charging Cable USB Charger Dock for Versa 4 / Sense 2 Smartwatch

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also good here is Fitbit’s further simplified user interface. This is where Fitbit always excels. You have an easy-to-use, simple interface that anyone can understand and jump right into using. It’s a promising sign to see further improvement in an already great area. Stay on top of your fitness and get better results from your routine with Fitbit Versa 4 by Google.

The Fitbit Versa 4 is rated water-resistant for 50m of depth, as was the model before it. This is enough water resistance for swims and in the shower. I found the Versa 4 GPS to be pretty decent. Sleep and health metrics With deeper Google integration, the Fitbit Versa 4 also adds access to Google Maps right from the watch screen, and, coming soon, you’ll also be able to access Google Wallet. With both the Versa 3 and Versa 4, you can set up and use Fitbit Pay. When it comes to sleep, both include details of deep, light, and REM sleep stages and work with the new Sleep Profile feature that logs your sleep patterns for two weeks before providing a deeper analysis, comparing your sleep habits and data to a particular animal. The detachable bands on Versa 4 come in a variety of colors and materials, sold separately. Charge your watchFitbit uses your health metrics to give you a readiness score to help you better determine how prepared your body is to take on additional training or exertion. This is really what I like the most about the Fitbit Versa 4, as all of these metrics seem pretty solid. A well-organized set of daily health metrics Everything the Fitbit Versa 4 does looks great on the bright AMOLED touch screen. With hundreds of available watch faces, pretty much anyone should be able to find something they’ll really like. But, considering the massive delta in price, especially with the Fitbit Versa 3 at a remarkably lower price right now, there’s no reason to opt for the Fitbit Versa 4 if you don’t think you’ll really miss any of those upgrades. While the Fitbit Versa 3 is already two years old, it’s a steal at the price it’s being offered for right now, even if you were deciding between buying one or the other new. Johnson ranked the Versa 3 a solid 4 out of 5 in his detailed review. Requires a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only. Fitbit Premium content and features subject to change. A fully-charged Versa 4 has a battery life of 6+ days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use and other factors; actual results will vary.

With the addition of features like Google Wallet coming soon, however, and better Google integration with the Versa 4, you may find that down the line, the experience with the Versa 4 is more familiar and welcoming. Irregular rhythm notifications are only available in select countries and with select Fitbit products; not intended for use by people under 22 years old or with known atrial fibrillation. See here for additional details.

Overview

For example, when putting together the review for the FitbitSense 2, I was up pretty late and didn’t get much sleep. Fitbit gave me a score of 71 out of 100… and a readiness score of 68, which it says is excellent. I felt beat up and far from excellent. After 3.5 hours of sleep, I definitely did not feel like I had excellent readiness. Bluetooth and sync range Both can be managed through the handy Fitbit app, which affords access to tons of workouts, mindfulness sessions, nutrition information, goals-based exercises, challenges with friends and other Fitbit users, and more. Some content is accessible for free while others require a subscription. Likely that was Fitbit’s point: to further separate what simple devices Fitbit makes from the upcoming Pixel watch, which will use a lot of the Fitbit fitness and health functionality alongside being a full-on smartwatch. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer, a UL-certified USB wall charger, or another low-energy charging device. The Versa 4 is also much lighter now, at just 24g. This makes it 15% lighter than the Versa 3, and it’s also about 10% thinner. It’s this much smaller despite having the same sized display and battery life. The AMOLED screen looks great, even outside! Battery life

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment