276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Road Angel Halo Pro 2K 1440p Dual Dash-Camera, with 140° Front + 120° 1080p Rear Cams, Super Night Vision, Built-in Wi-Fi, Winter Mode

£97.85£195.70Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our safety first dash cameras exclude distracting screens allowing for a more compact fitting and no dangerous night-time glare. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Accidents can occur at any time, making it crucial to have a camera that delivers clear and detailed footage day and night.

This camera excelled itself by recording a driver blasting past, more than 50mph quicker than me on a dual carriageway. In the event of an accident, the recorded data might help you determine who was at fault and what exactly happened. Late or missing payments may have serious consequences for you and cause you serious money problems. I’m happy with the form factor of the front and rear cameras along with the quality of the video they record, but the app leaves a lot to be desired.Crystal-clear high-resolution video, perfect detail so if that times comes you can rely on your Road Angel to be your guardian angel! Unlike most USB-C cables, the cable for the Halo Pro can only be inserted one way because of a small screw on one side of the plug which secures it to the dashcam. The fact that you can preview it on your phone as well as having the double storage and facility to download it surprised me from the moment I linked it to my phone. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Unobtrusive while driving, its adjustable lens, and discrete wiring means you can capture remarkable Full 2K HD footage.

Taking driving safety up to the next level with the dual camera, built in GPS, G-Sensor and 128GB SD Card maximum footage storage. You can then edit the photos right from within the HALO App with 17 image filters before saving to your phone or social media.

The biggest frustration was having to use the poorly designed app for accessing the data and changing settings on the dashcam. Since hardwiring the dashcam constantly draws power from your car’s battery it’s important to tell the dashcam how long to record for and when to power down to prevent it from draining your car’s battery. You do get a second sticking pad for the front camera, should you need to move it to another position or another car in the future). It currently offers six different models under the Halo brand, ranging from the Halo Go to the Halo Ultra, and also including a couple of models that incorporate a rear-view mirror.

The Halo Dashcam boasts a large open lens aperture meaning it can let lighter in for better all-around footage, especially in lower lighting conditions. Photos can be edited from within the App with 17 image filters before saving to your phone or social media. Along with the USB-C plug, the ten-foot-long power cable splits into a connector for the Road Angel Halo Pro Dashcam’s rear camera. p>To access finance with Payment Assist, you’ll need to have a web enabled device with you at point of purchase. The optional hardwiring kit comes with a power cable similar to the one included with the dashcam except this cable has three wires on the end.They give a wide viewing angle to cover the whole of the view out of both windows giving that sense of assurance to the user. Despite its compact size and lack of a monitor, this dash camera ensures distraction-free recording. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. This front and rear camera package redefines the driving experience with its sleek design and user-friendly operation. I replaced the audio in the videos to save viewers from having to listen to me singing along with my favorite driving songs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment