276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kookaburra Waterproof Garden Sun Shade Sail Canopy in Ivory 98% UV Block (3m x 2m Rectangle)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Let the solution stand on the fabric for 10 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with water from your garden hose or put in the washing machine on 40° temperature. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to UK destinations. A cantilever parasol will cost a fortune for something of decent quality, a pergola has a fixed position, and a pop up gazebo (a standard 3m2 version) won’t fit a little rattan sofa set comfortably.

But it comes with a wealth of benefits, not least the absence of an intruding pole, which can interrupt your sightline when you’re deep in conversation. These are large pieces of material that can be attached to nearby walls and poles to provide shelter from the sun. Choose the shape of the sides: the standard is profiling the sides into arches to the center, approx.

With a product this size, you want to ensure it’s properly supported with sturdy fittings that won’t let it sag in the middle – and the Swift sail does just that.

The sail is made from 100 per cent polyester canvas and boasts strong rope ties and finely stitched integrated loops that, we found, are no match for even the strongest winds. Another win for the shade sail is that you can easily cover dedicated areas of your garden or patio space.I’ll admit, I too am a culprit when it comes to this despite warnings from my wife, each and every time. When it comes to my kids though, I’m a lot more careful, constantly chasing after them with sunblock and making sure that any seated areas in my garden have a good deal of shade and protection from those UV rays.

Whilst it isn't fully waterproof, it will provide enough water resistance to hold up against a light shower and around 98% UV protection. of harmful rays - certified) Lightweight, water resistant fabric is ideal for short term outdoor use High density polyester (140gsm UV stabilised) 2 year manufacturer's warranty as standard Part Number: OL4016Details: Kookaburra.This versatile square sun shade sail is the ultimate summertime staple, perfect for using over patios and gardens, swimming pools, paddling pools, and BBQ areas. The Muscle x3 system is already included with all Maanta poles and is available as wall kit with wall plate !

Blocking up to 98 per cent of harmful UV rays, and with water resistant properties, this is a practical sail but it offers a vibrant colour pop, too.

Like a lot of these products these days, this one has also been made to resist the elements so you don’t have to keep putting it up and taking it down every day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment