276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Edifier W240TN Noise Cancelling Earbuds, True Wireless Earbuds with Bluetooth V5.3, 25hrs Playtime, Support Voice Assistant, Custom Button Contorl, EQ Mode, Shutdown Timer, Black

£44.995£89.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Edifier W240TNs provide you with a strong pair of buds to really compete with others available at that price point. If you like that piston-style build you will be very pleased with what you get from these buds. The battery life is very good and the audio quality considering the price point will put a smile on your face. Tech Land BD can change the price of any product at any moment due to the volatile price of the technology. The Edifier W240TN doesn't just combine the best aspects of the energetic low-budget Edifier X3s , the warm Edifier TWS2 NB and the treble-intensive Edifier TWS1 Pro ; it sounds better then all of them. Edifier employs hybrid ANC to eliminate vast amounts of ambient noise. How well does the technology perform? Much better than the price suggests. Like the recently released Soundcore Life A3i, the Edifier W240TN is a pair of stemless wireless earbuds with Active Noise Cancelling, a Transparency mode and actual buttons instead of touch panels. It's a combination that sets it apart from most competitors in the market.

We discussed the adjustable EQ and that is where the Edifier App comes into play it provides you with all the features you want the home screen allows you to monitor battery levels, switch on ANC or transparency mode, and that customizable EQ in which you can adjust the sound to suit your needs. You can expect a stable connection here, with the W240TN supporting Bluetooth 5.3. No dropouts or interferences were noticed throughout many hours of testing. Battery Life In addition to the audio quality and the ANC, you can also use these buds to take calls due to the built-in mics in both earbuds and the quality is fine I found I could be heard and could hear who is speaking clearly. If the environment is nice and quiet but as we know calls can happen at any time of the day. When you increase the outside noise the call quality can be affected, and more outdoor noise comes in than you might want. It’s a shame but these are budget-friendly in-ear headphones so it’s not a massive surprise. Battery Life Edifier has also provided the user with transparency mode otherwise known as an ambient mode which provides you with a hiss-free implementation with no lag and built-in mics that let me hear a conversation even when am pretending not to listen to that conversation in the office. The Edifier App We found they fit very well in your ears and offer that snug fit now if you need to get a better fit the buds come with 4 pairs of ear tips (XS, S, L) The medium fit come already on the buds.At their list price, the Edifier W240TN offer a list of features that compare favorably with earbuds costing twice as much. It’s true that many of those more expensive models support AAC or aptX, but there are plenty of listeners who won’t hear enough of a difference to make the extra money worth it. The Edifier W240TN's ANC is a good offering for the price; slightly stronger than the Soundcore Life A3i, and around the same or a bit better than the 1more ComfoBuds Pro and Soundcore Space A40. EDIFIER CONNECT APP Personalize your listening experience and customize your control(Such as mute/unmute the call, etc.) Rather than focus on a handful of models, Edifier makes more than two dozen different earphones and earbuds. With the new W240TN earbuds, they may have hit the perfect sweet spot that combines quality and features at an outstanding price.

Consider buying this earphone? I'd really appreciate it if you use the links in this article . It won't cost you extra, yet it will financially support me a bit in my ongoing quest for great affordable audio. <3 There are three options of the Sound effect panel: Edifier Classic tuning and a Dynamic tuning that enhances both the treble and bass. Both presets are excellent. A third option allows a listener to customize the EQ and save those settings for future use. The Edifier W240TN earbuds tout a far more attractive price without compromising looks or build quality. The form factor is intriguing and looks insanely cool, so I was excited to test out these buds. The charging case is just as attractive. It is rectangular with rounded edges and has a pulsating LED that gives off 1980s TV show Knight Rider vibes. It feels nice in the hand and sturdy enough to survive tumbles to the concrete. Strong magnets keep the buds latched onto their charging slots and the lid shut tight.If you’re streaming music from relatively low-resolution services like Spotify or Sirius XM, you’re not going to any decline in audio performance due to these earbuds using the SBC codec instead of AAC, aptX, or LDAC. If you’re really committed to squeezing the most value out of your Qobuz or Tidal subscription, on the other hand, you need to consider shopping in a different aisle. These earbuds aren’t aimed at you.

One-tap Google Fast Pair and multipoint technology (pair to two devices simultaneously) didn’t make the cut. Edifier W240TN review: Verdict For the W240TN to come with only SBC codec support seems silly, especially when numerous other wireless earbuds come programmed with AAC and aptX. Nonetheless, the streaming quality on iOS and Android devices was solid. You can't miss how prominent vocals are on Edifiers newest earbuds. Whether it's darker male singers, female vocalists, or higher male singers: vocals take the center stage in the music. They're forward, crisp, and vibrant; just as easily dipping into the lows as reaching the higher notes. That is: highs within comfortable listening levels. While treble is clear and lively in reproducing both vocals and brighter instruments like violins or cymbals, highs cut off before they have the chance of sounding sharp or too bright - with the exception of the single highest volume level. Not many wireless earbuds manage handle this well.Any audio brand worth its salt will have all avenues covered with its headphones. When it comes to true wireless that usually means budget options and premium wireless earphones. The product image is for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary in size, color, and layout. No claim will be accepted for an image mismatch. The first thing you will notice about the W240TN is they have moved away from that futuristic design seen with the Neobuds S. These buds are designed in the inspired style of a piston in a car engine but with a sleek design. From brands as diverse as 1More, Earfun, OneSonic, and Ugreen, we’ve seen plenty try to wade in on the cheap noise-cancelling bandwagon – does the Edifier manage to jump on? Design

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment