276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Promises We Meant to Keep: A Lancaster Novel (Lancaster Prep)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thank you so much to Monica Murphy and Valentine PR for providing me an advanced readers copy of Promises We Meant to Keep, I had such a great time reading. I loved A Million Kisses in Your Lifetime, so I was very excited to read the next book in the Lancaster series! Promises We Meant to Keep is a second chance/brother’s best friend romance that follows Sylvie and Spencer from Thing I Wanted to Say, But Never Did. Did you want to be found?” Spence asks, his voice as soft as mine. I slowly shake my head. “Only by you.”

The spicy scenes also weren’t too much or took up too much of the plot which I liked. They were actually quite hot and well written if you ask me! The weight this story holds goes beyond anything I could ever imagine. Not only with Sylvie living with the knowledge and assumptions by herself, but then to be blatantly screaming for help in her own way and not being hard? Just crushed my heart.Her mother is very much a psychotic demon. I hated her in all the other books and despise her even more in this one! The things she did to her family and especially her children is unforgivable and so disgusting. So glad that she got what she deserved at the end and won’t be a bother anymore. Karma wins once again! This book was quite unlike any other romance I’ve ever read, from the characters, to the way the whole story was structured, it was truly one of a kind.

My senses are buzzing, fully awake and attuned to this woman, and I understand completely why I came here. Why I sought her out. I’m still in love with her. Like a complete dumbas s.” I loved Spencer and Sylvie so much, as indivduals and even more so together. I also loved how big of a role Whit and Summer played in this book. On the surface, Sylvie Lancaster is the stereotypical “poor little rich girl.” However, on the inside she’s vulnerable, broken. Despite their truth, no one believes the outlandish claims she makes leaving her lonely on top of everything else. From the bestselling author of A Million Kisses In Your Lifetime, this is the addictive Lancaster Prep novel about second chances and star-crossed love . . .

Retailers:

Intense and fabulously consuming. I loved every heart-pounding, gut-wrenching, over-the-top sexy moment' 5***** Reader Review

Sylvie and Spencer’s relationship is toxic beyond belief. Yet, they can’t stay away from each other. Syl trying to heal herself from her past and the controlling, manipulative relationship she had with her mother. While Spencer has turned into a more bitter, ruthless person who tries to forget the magnetic force she has on him. I have been in love with you for so long, I don’t know how to stop. I will do whatever it takes to make this work. This book has been written as a standalone but I do recommend reading All Things I Wanted to Say before commencing.This didn't really do it for me. Maybe it's because I haven't read the rest of Lancaster Prep, or really a MM book in quite some time, but this was just flat. I didn't hate it, but I didn't really like it either.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment