276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Essie Gel Couture Clear Nail Polish Longlasting, Chip Resistant, Fade Resistant, No UV Lamp Required, Top Coat, 13.5ml

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wrap the tips. Cap and seal the free edge to prevent chipping and shrinkage at the tip of the nail. To do this, remove most of the polish from the brush, then tap it across the free edge of the nail. Do this for every layer—base, both colour coats, and top coat. This will “wrap” the free edge of the nail in longer-lasting colour. For very short nails or little to no free edge, capping and sealing may be difficult. Create a strong foundation. Choose and apply the right base coat for your nails. Try first base base coat for strong adhesion. Our LOVE by essie 80% plant-based formula was carefully created with the best ingredients to deliver the same salon-quality wear & shine our consumers know and expect from essie nail color. step 1:after cleansing nails with nail polish remover, apply one layer of the chic essie gel couture nail polish shade that suits your mood (no base coat required!). add a second coat for more saturated color. The essie care line includes primers, base coats, top coats, finishers, and cuticle care. For a full list of available care products, please visit our nail care section.

we did a ton of research and development to ensure that essie gel couture is easy to master. the simplicity of the system, the foolproof streak-free formula, and the precision brush help to make the process easy and surprisingly fun. Avoid Light. The pigments in nail polish—especially sheer and pastel colours—can shift over time when exposed to light. Be sure to keep your polish stored away from light (natural and artificial).

select a colour family

Protect the nail plate. Always apply a base coat before enamel colour application—this creates a protective barrier between the nail plate and the colour coat to prevent pigment transfer and staining. Essie gel is only available in salons. You can find salons that carry essie•gel by using the store locator. Consider your nail type. Some nail types are more prone to staining, regardless of the colour or polish formula. For example, if you have dry nail plates, you may naturally experience more staining.

No UV or LED light needed. gel•setter is applied and dries like a regular top coat, but shines like a gel. Aging of polish ingredients may cause colour to fade, yellow, or shift over time—discard any bottles that have been opened more than 2 years (or that are unopened but have been stored for more than 2 years). The production of our iconic shades has also advanced over the years – higher quality standards, pure colour pigments, and new innovative ingredients allow for a better, more consistent product, but also can result in some colour variation from the past.gel•setter is a gel-like top coat designed to top off any mani or pedi to create a high-shine finish. Learn more here. We understand often you may collect nail polishes, however for best results, we recommend that polishes be replaced after 24 months of use.

Gel setter is a gel-like top coat designed to top off any mani or pedi to create a high-shine finish. Learn more here. Correct & protect. If you love the look of natural nails but suffer from staining, apply essie colour corrector for nails. This primer optically neutralizes yellowness of the nail and leaves the nail with a healthy glow. Aging of polish ingredients may cause color to fade, yellow, or shift over time—discard any bottles that have been opened more than 2 years (or that are unopened but have been stored for more than 2 years). The production of our iconic shades has also advanced over the years – higher quality standards, pure color pigments, and new innovative ingredients allow for a better, more consistent product, but also can result in some color variation from the past.

Popular Posts

maybe you’re completely new to this DIY nail polish thing. but you’re working on it! and, goodness knows, essie loves a polish painter with ambition. here’s the good news: with essie gel couture, you don’t have to be a master manicurist to create masterful, long lasting manicures. the design of the brush, the smooth application of the formula and the speedy, streamlined process all help make essie gel couture the easiest way to get the look of salon look and gel-like shine right in the comfort of your very own home.

Start with ridge filling. This primer helps even out the nail surface, which in turn will help level the polish applied on top. This is especially helpful if you’re using a sheer shade or a chalky pastel. essie gel couture offers a range of classic and lustworthy nail colors, with a patent swerve stemmed brush, application at home is easy to apply: Whenever I visit my local nail salon, the nail tech always asks me if I prefer regular or gel polish on my toes. I don't have to take a moment to ponder it—I always go with regular polish, even if the gel is recommended for a longer-lasting pedicure. My reasoning? I have absolutely zero patience when it comes to soaking off a long-wearing gel formula from my nails. That type of time commitment just isn't my vibe.of the raw materials that make up the LOVE by essie formula are plant-based, which means plant sources such as sugar cane, corn and cotton replace the conventional petrochemical based formulas. the other 20% include mineral based and organic pigments, mineral suspension agents that keeps pigments suspended in the formula, and synthetic ingredients to improve shine and performance. Adding a top coat is an important step, designed to seal, shine, and extend the wear of your manicure. However, some essie polishes have unique effects and finishes that do not require a top coat. Make sure to use the right base coat for your particular look! For example, the gel couture shades require a specially formulated gel-like top coat. Another exception to this is essie TREAT LOVE & COLOUR which has a semi-gloss finish alone and has not been designed to be used with a top coat. Buff it away. Some people are more likely to experience staining from intensely pigmented polish shades. Those with dry nails are especially at risk. If you see staining during polish removal, lightly buff the nail to remove polish residue from the surface of the nail plate. The cuticle is dry, dead skin that is tightly bound to the nail plate. Cuticles appear white on the nail if not hydrated and softened regularly with apricot cuticle oil.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment