276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love on the Brain: From the bestselling author of The Love Hypothesis

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From bestselling author of The Love Hypothesis comes a new STEMinist rom-com in which a scientist is forced to work on a project with her nemesis—with explosive results. But that's still her dream, and it's just beautiful to see her get over that through the help of Angus, and find a way to deal with harsh criticism and still put her art out there.

But Levi made his feelings toward Bee very clear in grad school-archenemies work best employed in their own galaxies far, far away.Stoic, broody, and arrogant, elite bodyguard Rhys Larsen has two rules: 1) Protect his clients at all costs 2) Do not become emotionally involved. Not to say that Hazelwood doesn't do steamy between her characters, but they are anything but sappy. But when it comes time to actually make a move and put her heart on the line, there's only one question that matters: What will Bee Koenigswasser do? Clear visuals were evident in how Bee described him, whether through his reactions, inwardly and outwardly, or messages with Bee (who both don’t know who they are). I still think the author copied and pasted a lot from her debut novel to this, such as how Levi feels like Adam, and Bee feels like Olive.

Yet, there is no further detail on this aspect, which is very unfortunate because the author had the opportunity to provide some sort of awareness for an issue that is pretty big around the world. I find myself really enjoying Ali Hazelwood's books, this is the third I've read and will continue to read more from this author.

I’d rather express Schrödinger's anal glands by hand than have to re-experience this book, albeit in a final copy, but I really hope it is…for all of your sakes. Bee Königswasser is over-the-moon excited when she's asked to lead BLINK, a joint project between NASA and the National Institutes of Health designed to build better technology for astronauts. Unfortunately for me, I wasn’t a fan of her from the beginning, so I was dragging myself as I was reading more than 300 pages of boring characters. Levi finds evidence that another company is working on very similar helmets, forcing their boss, Dr. Every interaction they have is just wonderful, from witty banter to swoony tender moments, this couple is everything I want in a rom-com couple.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment