276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ceramic Smoking Pipe - Black Pistol Bong - Gun Shaped Tobacco Pipe - Including 5 Gauzes/Pipe Screens

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The main feature of a Beaker Bong is its wide base that provides a large volume of smoke to accumulate within the chamber making them heavy hitters. However, because smoke accumulates within the chamber, the Beaker Bong design also promotes extra control. With this style of bong, you’re free to draw as much or as little smoke as you choose on each pull. Why choose a Beaker Base Bong? Katz: Tuesday morning, I remember, we had a little whiskey for him. We’d be like, “Heavey, just make sure he’s alive and you can get him to communicate.” Sacco: To engrave the Spring Breakers logo onto the glass-gun bong. So everyone’s wrapping up this gift basket that I’m supposed to deliver to Megan [Ellison, one of the producers of Spring Breakers, who was on location in Pittsburgh] and say, like, “This is why you should go with us. We’re passionate. We get movies.” And the only thing we could put it in was a cardboard box with duct tape. So I’m showing up to the airport with no luggage and a cardboard box with duct tape wrapped around it. Sacco: I think it’s inspiring and motivating to a younger generation: “Oh, that movie cost this, and it did this. That’s an achievable budget number for me.” You know what I mean? The next day it was like, “Anything’s possible.” Fenkel: We knew we were releasing the movie. We just had to catch up to that idea. We tried to get the Union Square movie theater—we didn’t have a theatrical booking yet. So I just called the guy. I kept calling the guy. And we just hounded him. I remember the thing that got him was like, “Listen. Worst case, you’ll get the trench-coat crowd.” You know what the trench-coat crowd is? The gross guys…and he’s like, “All right. You know what?” “Trench coat” was enough. And then we opened.

Sasha Lane (actress, ‘American Honey’): They were like, “You guys are who you are and we’re not going to change that.” No one had to be perfected for anything. No one cared about our language or our clothes.Beyer: There were like a few ads that we made. Like, there was one that was like the shot—it was [Franco’s character] Alien with the two girls, and he’s holding machine guns or something. And we put in Oscar statues in his hands. And then there was another one where he’s deep-throating the gun, and we replaced it with a gold statue. Hollywood is run by accountants at this point. And so anytime you speak with someone who’s not a pure accountant, is not a pencil pusher? It’s exciting. They had heart to them.”—Harmony Korine Heavey: He didn’t really use a computer. He booked the theaters over the phone. Then he had this very high-tech, nuanced process, which was printing out a spreadsheet, and then when he would book a theater, he would write it down on the spreadsheet, and then when the spreadsheet was full, he’d push it over from his desk to my desk. And that was our communication for booking theaters. Katz: And we were all like, “You know what? We’re gonna get there on time. This is Rudin. Let’s run there. A mile and a half.” So we ran there.

Officers were called to Darnley Road in Strood, at around 10.10am on Thursday. Officers were called to Darnley Road in Strood. Picture: @chardonnay.dd They had received reports of a man with a firearm. Picture: @chardonnay.dd Jenkins: I don’t know if [ Moonlight] was a glittering jewel of a project. If anything, it was the bastard stepchild at that point. Fenkel: And they were like, “You can’t do that! Whoa!” Because they’d made a curated, awesome, crafted film. After answering these pertinent questions, you can start to get an idea of the kind of water bong that is best for you. Let’s break it down a little further so you can fully understand all of your options. Showing you just how easy it is to buy a bong online, you can start to build your bong collection once you are equipped with the correct information and know what’s right for you! We want to supply your business with quality goods at the lowest possible prices. We believe in making smoking accessories easily accessible to all. We buy direct, cut out the middleman and pass the savings onto you.This 'Peace Keeper' Gun Bong is sure to pacify even the hardest gun lover and can restore peace. The fancy glass bong with metal bowl is very stable and most certainly will be a massive hit at any party! The mouthpiece, for obvious reasons, is where you put your mouth and start to slowly inhale when lighting the bong bowl. A mouthpiece can range in size, but most prefer a larger mouthpiece to inhale bigger hits and more comfortably. A mouthpiece can go straight up and down like a tube but with a slightly rimmed finish, or it can be curved which makes bong rips much easier to inhale. Percolators

Ceramic is an old-school material that is tried and true in consistent quality performance and top of the line aesthetic. The art of pottery making has been around for thousands of years, so imagine how good us smokers have gotten at perfecting the bong making process? Beaker bongs Eggers: People always want to do bigger and better the next time, you know? So I think they were hoping, and discovering, that they might be able to do that with The Witch. Aizenberg: We had a couple movies in there that we tried to force into making, like, event-y theatrical, and they weren’t. Moonlight’ is nominated for eight Academy Awards, including Best Picture, Best Director, and Best Supporting Actor, but loses Best Picture to ‘La La Land’—wait, what? Really? David Fenkel (co-founder, A24): We find movies [for which] our perspective, our system, our people, can act to make it something special. If it’s gonna be released the same way by another company, we usually don’t go after it.Aizenberg: That Oscar-nomination morning, I remember walking into the office that day, and I was like, “Please, dear God, just let Amy and Brie get nominated. Please, just let those two!” Aizenberg: There was a week in January where we dropped the trailer of Spring Breakers. It was our first Sundance all together. We closed the deal on The Bling Ring on the way to Sundance. Armed police were called to a residential street after receiving reports of a man in possession of a gun – which turned out to be a bong.

Aizenberg: I think we knew we had something at South By. That was the first time it screened for U.S. audiences. Beaker Bongs are named because of their shape which resembles the kind of container you would expect to see in a science lab, or an Erlenmeyer flask to be more precise! But their shape is more than just cosmetic - Beaker Base Bongs are so designed for high performance and functionality. Need a travel-friendly bong to use while on the road? Mini bongs are where it’s at, and with so many different designs you will find a reason to grab at least one since they are too cute to pass up!A24 took ‘Ex Machina’ to the 2015 South by Southwest festival and built a Tinder chatbot with the face of Alicia Vikander to help promote the film. Prepare to be captivated by the craftsmanship of the HUGE GLASS AK-47 BONG. Meticulously designed with precision, this bong perfectly reproduces the iconic shape of an AK-47 gun. Beyer: And respect them and treat them the way they would by any other company. But then also do things that other companies aren’t doing. Zoe Beyer ( marketing, A24): Spring Breakers had a whole Oscar campaign. I think that was Nicolette, actually: “Consider This Shit.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment