276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pushchair Bumper Bar Handlebar Compatible for Babyzen YOYO YOYO+ Pram (PU Leather)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lightweight and Compact – This stroller folds down really small, so it will easily fit in the trunk of any rental car and is easy to use on public transportation. The Babyzen Yoyo weighs only 13 pounds, so it is very light to lift. Many people get sold on other strollers instead because they fold fully with one hand vs with Yoyo you do need to grab it underneath. But, if you think about it, once any other stroller is folded you still need to grab it from the ground, so in the end you still bend down. The cup holder rotates 360 degrees and can be attached to either side of the handlebar using a clamp that has a rubber pad to avoid sliding. The cup holder can hold baby bottles, beverage cups, coffee mugs, and any other drink with a diameter of less than 85mm.

The Babyzen Yoyo is a popular and versatile stroller that can be used for both newborn infants and toddlers. Purchasing any of these helpful accessories will improve the functionality of the Babyzen Yoyo stroller. I bought this bar, it easily attaches, and the stroller can continue to be folded without removing it. This is a universal design but is compatible with the Babyzen YOYO. Parent organizer makes it so nice for a phone, wallet, etc. 2. Parent Organizer

Customer reviews

I brought it on our Alaska cruise, and it was the best stroller for a cruise as it was easy to fold and put away in our small cabin. It has been on 20+ flights with us, ferries, beaches, and boats. You name it, we take it with us. Adding accessories to any stroller can make it more comfortable for your child by adding features like increased sun protection and more functional and convenient for parents by adding more storage. The basket is very spacious and it’s a huge plus for a compact stroller. I was able to put my own purse, along with two big bags of shopping in without any major issues. Let me start and say that I am 5’10, my husband is 6’5, and we have no complaints about the height of the handlebar.

The Babyzen Yoyo board is perfect for families with multiple children as some kids will want to ride in the stroller but be too big, so the board is the perfect way to catch a ride. The Yoyo is perfect for everyday use and also is a great option for travel as it is very light and compact, which is perfect for air travel. It can be used as a parent-facing newborn nest until 6 months and then transition to a forward-facing everyday stroller. Is Babyzen Yoyo good for all-terrain? Bassinets only are on international flights and only on big planes (so for example, if you’re coming from the US to Mexico there are no bassinets). Booking them is not automatic at all and the way you book it depends on the airline – with some you can reserve in advance online, others only do it at the gate, others you need to call for and request (never guaranteed). Either way, it’s always first come first serve so if there are 40+ babies like on Italy-USA flights only 4 people get them. Realistically speaking babies always fly on your lap and must be on your lap for take-off and landing and turbulences. You can pay for a seat for your baby (then you pay full price instead of the 10% fee) but you need to bring an airline approve car seat for that and you can only put it by the window.It’s been previously made of foam before the update arrived and some people might find it odd, but honestly, I never had issues and we’ve been through the rainy and snowy weather with it. Folding & Unfolding While Cybex Coya might look more luxurious the biggest con and why I prefer Orfeo is that the seat is more reclined even in the most upright position. Kids hate it and parents find their kids slouching a lot, so sitting more upright is a key factor for me. The seat on Cybex Orfeo is very tall, surprisingly tall I’d say. I tried it with my son who’s 4 years old and tall for his age (42″) and he fits comfortably even when reclined. Easy to use – The stroller is easy to use on the go as it only requires one hand to fold and unfold. Both accessories are sold separately but will provide babies with comfort and parents with convenience as it makes it easier for babies to travel from car to stroller and take naps on the go using the bassinet accessory.

Would Joolz Aer work for siblings? Joolz finally released the footboard / buggy board with seat and people get excited that the board folds with a stroller (but it makes it way too big for the plane anyway). I still prefer the Yoyo’s board though, but it might be a personal preference. A feature I have grown to love is that the seat comes with a 5-point harness that is very easy to do up and undo, which is easy for parents but can become a problem as kids age and figure it out.Libelle is lightweight (only 13 lbs which is lighter than most competitors!) and folds super small. The main con, however, is that the stroller doesn’t offer one hand fold, not even half fold so you need both hands to really fold and unfold the stroller. If you’re looking for a stroller for only occasional trips and don’t want to spend that much – I get it. While I’m yet to find a stroller that’s better than Yoyo there are some passable strollers that do their job: Strollers Similar to Babyzen Yoyo That Fit in Overhead Compartments

The canopy has three panels, but you can unzip it to have a fourth-panel offering even more shade coverage. The mesh offers the ability to see your child through the mesh. Babyzen Yoyo would be slightly smaller than Joolz Aer and has a similar recline (even more than Libelle actually), but also keep in mind two things: Ok, so now you have the Babyzen Yoyo stroller, BUT what comes in the box isn’t really enough to make it a great travel stroller. If you are a mom like me that needs a few accessories to make everyday life and travel easier, you’ll want to invest in a few of the best Babyzen Yoyo accessories.

The stroller comes straight out of the travel bag, ready to use as there is no assembly required, which is amazing as sometimes assembling strollers can feel like you need an engineering degree. The Joolz Aer is “more than a buggy” and is a truly innovative stroller designed to meet the needs of every child and parent. The stroller is designed to last from the newborn stage using the cot attachment all the way up to kindergarten. The Bassinet-style seat is soft and cozy and allows newborns to sleep completely flat, which pediatricians recommend allowing for a healthy spine and lung development. The bassinet meets safety guidelines for safe sleep, which is important to parents and can be used from birth until 22 pounds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment