276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wisdom Smokers Extra Hard Brush Toothbrush

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For this guide we constantly test the latest electric toothbrushes from major names like Oral-B, Philips and Spotlight, as well as innovative contenders. Our toothbrush range consists of nylon and bristle toothbrushes in different strengths, designed to effectively reach all areas of the teeth and gently massage the gums to promote gum health and hygiene.

EXCELLENT CRAFTSMANSHIP: Our premium electric toothbrush features a damage prevention design to prevent rolling and falling, unlike most electric toothbrushes that get damaged when they roll off the counter. I’m not a smoker but soft and medium bristle brushes don’t give me the level of clean this toothbrush does.We also explored each toothbrushes’ extra features, which meant downloading any associated apps and checking that the battery life matched up to what was on the box. Suri also recycles the heads, free of charge, if they’re sent back in the pre-paid biodegradable bag which comes with every toothbrush. I expected a lot from this brand, which was founded by two cosmetic dentists, and the Spotlight Oral Care Sonic Toothbrush more than delivered. Several factors contribute to the popularity of the products on our site, including prestige, relevance, reputation, news, and more. Our toothbrush collection has various luxury nylon and bristle toothbrushes to ensure excellent oral hygiene.

I really like that these are displayed on the handle - no need to download a silly app (although there is a Sonicare app if you really want it). Some have quite unique features, including a 365 day battery life, an anti-bacterial travel case and tongue cleaning settings.You’d hope a sustainable product could be guaranteed to last longer - but that’s not to say it won’t. It has a similar ‘beauty tech’ vibe, with a smooth silicone handle and curvy design (two times stronger silicone than the previous version). He would recommend brushes from dentist-approved brands Oral-B, Phillips and Colgate, but there are some interesting new challenger brands on the market, as you will have seen above. It’s fairly basic, with only one speed and few of the extras you get with more expensive models, but it fits the bill. It uses Sonic technology that moves bristles side-to-side at a rate of up to 48,000 reps per minute.

Plus, this sounds pernickety, but the small gap between the brush head and the handle is a poor design choice: it makes you think you haven’t attached the head properly. Finally, for the ultimate luxury experience, we also produce handmade toothbrushes with natural bristles. All in all, this is an excellent entry-level toothbrush that proves you don’t have to spend big to get a great clean. On first glance, it seems slightly lacking in brushing modes (it just has three speeds that you toggle between by touching a button on the front of the brush). An oscillating toothbrush has bristles which oscillate or work by moving back and forth, similar to a pendulum, to help clean teeth and gums.None of this is enough to put me off the Suri, and I’ve been completely won over by this innovative, sustainable toothbrush. All those things she tells you to do, and you fib that you will, from flossing and mouthwashing to gum and tongue care, are much more likely to happen when you use the iO10 and its all-encompassing app.

It has a compact, lightweight design and a small-ish brush head, which I like, but the materials undoubtedly feel cheaper and less sturdy than some of the other toothbrushes on this list. There is a two-minute timer but no pressure sensor – however, I found the soft-bristled brush head to be especially gentle on gums. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. Our luxury toothbrushes offer an unrivalled brushing experience for your teeth, developed by the world’s oldest brush makers.It was born out of frustration at the four million electric toothbrushes which end up in landfill per year thanks to unrecyclable plastic parts. The rechargeable battery lasts for 40 days per charge, and it comes with a UV-C LED clean and charge travel case which cleverly self-cleans the bacteria from the bristles. The brush is powered by sonic pulse technology that cleans at a maximum of 11,000 pulsations per minute. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment