276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Facade: A Brother's Best Friend Romance (Eden Falls Academy)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Elyse and Nash have had a connection since the first novel, and it seemed like they would be falling in love in The Ruse, but Elyse never expected Asher. The Ruse is about Elyse who definitely deserved her own book and this new character who just popped back on the scene, Asher. She tells him secrets she has never divulged to anyone as she falls for the mysterious British guy with a sexy accent that understands her like no one else. But forgiveness doesn’t always come easily and even if it does it doesn’t remove the hurt or the consequences.

The Facade — Judy Corry

Throw in an Asian bad boy hero and a quiet heroine who finds her voice to go for what she wants and I. It was a closed door book so I expected some sexual tension, but there was a taboo relationship between two side characters that caught me off guard. There is nothing romantic about books that seemingly just want to torture the heroine as much as possible. Emerson and Cincent have a 4 yo son but haven’t been able to get pregnant again so they are sad and stressed. He didn’t like crying in front of people, but as he and Cambrielle grew closer, he felt comfortable enough to let her see him cry.To read more about the site or if you want a graphic to link to us, see the about page for more details. I wasn't really sure how Emerson would get passed what happened, but the more you get Vincent's POV, you can't help hoping they'll figure things out. Now she hears he has a date for the wedding they're both in, so she signs up for an internet dating service. I mean, he would be graduating at the end of the year, and since we were already in the last week of October, there wasn’t a whole lot of time left for me to get up the nerve to make something happen. He swallowed his bite of food and wiped his mouth with a napkin before saying, “They’re heading out after my dad gets off work, so I’ll probably be there before dinner.

Judy Corry Her Football Star Ex (Rich and Famous Romance) by Judy Corry

But Jess is a womanizer too busy dating and breaking up with all manner of girls that he has never acknowledged his feelings for Eliana. Every time I thought things were possibly going to get better, every time I thought there was a flicker of a chance for us to get back together, that stupid night would always be there between us. I personally could not see myself taking back a cheater, but like I said I was willing to go on this journey with these characters. Elyse saw past the gossip about Asher to the vulnerable person underneath who was just as confused as everyone else about what happened the year before. And so even though my family probably would have freaked out if they’d known I had a seventeen-year-old guy—one I’d had a major crush on at one point—sleeping just a few feet away from me at night, I was glad that he’d at least trusted me to help him when he wouldn’t tell my brothers.I was going to miss all my friends actually, since yep, you guessed it, they were all seniors and I was the only junior among us.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment