276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Chase Ryder Series: Complete Series: A Heart-warming Thrilling Series For Dog Lovers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And the Adventure Continues: The end of the first book has Chase leave for the Quarters, hoping to use the pendant to activate an elevator that will take him to Uptown Sector Ryst and hunt down Trigg before he can start a war against the City. Despite numerous problems, the beast-born managed to eke out a living and carved out little territories of their own, living under the protection of the "tribes" who control said territories. Greater-Scope Villain: While Trigg is the immediate threat in the Slums, Straz is the reason Chase has to deal with the former in the first place, kickstarting his adventures by selling out his entire crew in exchange for a Councilman's backing. Chekhov's Gun: In Chapter 2, Chase discovers a pendant in the Councilman of Welfare's home, implied to be the "key" mentioned in the journal that will guide Chase to the way towards the Underground.

WINNER YA SCI-Fi BOOK, READERS' FAVORITE BOOK AWARDS 2018 I was homeless and starving when I saved him.In school she was the class clown and had considered possibly becoming a comedian before realizing the hard work that came with entertaining an audience. The story was filled with thrills that had me turning pages so fast I was scared the book would catch fire. Opportunity comes knocking when Straz, the leader of the Wrench Crew, decides to steal a symbol of authority and backing from one of the City's rulers, a Councilman and member of the Council of Twenty. Action Girl: Whyte Holiday is the leader of the Gray Tail tribe, and is just as capable as Chase and Yud in a fight. With over 300 FIVE-STAR reviews across the series, if you're a fan of Marvel movie Logan, James Patterson's Maximum Ride series and stories about dogs (and people) in desperate need of family and love, you will love The Chase Ryder Series.

When Chase saw Ryder walk out of the lookout unscaved after it was flying to space, he ran super fast to Ryder, tackled him, and gave him kisses. I hope you enjoy little glimpses into my life and have fun trying the sweaty workouts I frequently share and making some of my favorite recipes along the way! When she isn't working on her own stories, Jo helps others with their work - she is currently a script consultant for the BFI (British Film Institute). His opinion changed when a human-born woman named Clarissa patched him up after he was attacked by people who hated the Black Claws.Its human residents suffer an unknown affliction where upon turning 21, they lose all their memories. Uumlber den AutorrnrnA proud geek and video gamer, and champion of complex female protagonists, Jo brings her page-turning screenwriting style to books to weave well-crafted, suspenseful stories with twists you don t see coming. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. A preview of the first two chapters of Part 1: War were posted by TheStrangerThatCameFromNowhere at SkyRig's request and can be viewed here . In The Psychology of Money, award-winning author Morgan Housel shares 19 short stories exploring the strange ways people think about money.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Everytime Chase is feeling down on something, Ryder always cheers him up by bringing his spirits up. When Chase panics trying to turn the alarm off, that gave Sweetie an opportunity to steal the crown and run away. But through self-discipline, mental toughness, and hard work, Goggins transformed himself from a depressed, overweight young man with no future into a US Armed Forces icon and one of the world's top endurance athletes. Dead Person Impersonation: The Big Bad is revealed not to be Trigg, but someone assuming his appearance and starting the war in the Slums.

All for Nothing: Arlan is the only person in the Slums who knows how to travel between the Slums and the Quarters, meaning he's the only person who can get Chase back to Sector Ryst and find out what's become of his friends and family after Straz's betrayal. The Wrench Crew leader created the gang after a Snake Eyez who had his throat with a knife discussed the meaning of having ambition and what to do with it.

Jo lives in London and hopes one day to travel across America in a super kitted out, Zombie-apocalypse-ready RV, with her lovely fella, Matt, and three equally lovely kitties. I enjoyed the characters, each flawed but good people who faced horrible challenges that they turned into growing experiences.It is her dream to bring all of her book series to screen and she believes she can make it happen with her readers' help!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment