276°
Posted 20 hours ago

YUUbag Max Deluxe BLUUSH - New YUU Range! Kids Activity Backpack - for Travel, Play and Everyday

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Focused on finding and incorporating the finest and freshest of ingredients that reflect the culture and diversity of the Asian continents countries, In 2012 we took YUU into the Dragons’ Den. It was this proven sales success that helped us emerge victorious with offers of investment from all five dragons. Reg A+ Experts: Sally Outlaw of Worthy and Etan Butler of Dalmore Group to Discuss Raising Money Online The experience have us the exposure that we needed, plus personally we gained an even deeper knowledge of how to run a growing business.

From her point of view, it’s a really cool bag, with its funky design and all the accessories. She especially likes the keyring that came with it and the snakes and ladders game to play with her sisters in the car. In fact, i’m going to go ‘google’ in a minute now to see if you can still get them and how much they are!

From a very young age I was always inspired by my father, whose entrepreneurial spirit Ive inherited. Later in life, it has always been Richard Branson. He’s a man with unique and great business acumen, but for me it is his manor his path to success has been decorated with passion and kindness.

It is an entirely unique proposition and there is no other product out there like it. With the dual appeal and a product which covers three uses school, travel and every day use we could be a leading global brand.The YUUbag is so well thought out though, and perfect for going on long car journeys, as well as for using as a school bag. My niece had her eye on the YUUbag with the ‘muusic’ design, and thrilled doesn’t even begin to describe her reaction when I told her that YUU wanted to send us one for her to review. The flap zips around three sides, and folds out to create a desktop to work on… this is where the travel ideas really start to work. The ‘flap’ contains a rigid piece of plastic which you can leave in the bag to work on, or slide out to use on your lap in the car. If only they had been around when I was younger, I would have loved to have one of these on our long car journeys to the south of France for our summer holidays!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment