276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Refrigerator lock, fridge locker, safe box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Omnimed offers 4 different types of refrigerator lock boxes, these units are designed for the storage of insulin or other refrigerated medicines which allow you to keep your medicine safe and secure. Shared accommodation is not only often the cheaper and more financially viable option but it can also make living alone for the first time less daunting. Lock n Lock containers aren’t just hardwearing and handy for storing food in a spill-proof way; they’re also food safe. If they want milk, they should jolly well go out and get it themselves and maybe get their own lockable fridge box! There are tricks, such as using commitment devices, that enable you to conserve willpower for those moments when it's indispensable.

If someone needs to be kept away from allergenic foods, medicines, washing powder, batteries and other potentially harmful things, just stash all those items in here. Commitment devices help us conserve willpower and avoid decision fatigue by removing temptations we would normally fight throughout the day or week. Safe for food and medicine storage, this secure box will fit in to most cupboards and a fridge or freezer. Stealing someone’s lunch is an absolute no-go and in most people’s eyes near to an offence…but unfortunately, there are a few who just can’t resist!Your very own food locker where you can keep all your snacks safe and secure within our kitchen lock box!

Our founder was studying at Southampton University when he became increasingly frustrated at people stealing his snacks from the fridge! These techniques require relatively little willpower to implement, and therefore leave you sharper for your most challenging moments. Not only will our food locker keep your frustrations at bay, but it will also save you money in the long run from not having to re-purchase your snacks. With a wide range of products to choose from here at Lakeland, you’ll find some great space saving options, like nesting pots and boxes. It’s fridge and freezer proof, easy to clean, and it will definitely keep your grub from ending up in someone else’s mouth.This is heightened once you are no longer a student as it is likely you spend a little more on the treats you love, making it even more infuriating when someone just helps themselves! I'm trying to keep my weight under control by avoiding snacks, so my family would hide them from me. THE ORIGINAL LOCKABLE STORAGE BOX - The Lockabox One from Lockabox combines security with everyday use. I challenge you to find me a student who hasn’t experienced having their food taken from the fridge at least once during their time at university, and if you can I salute you! LocknLock’s food containers with locks create an effective seal that makes them perfect for popping in the freezer without worrying about freezer burn.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment