276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love Letters from God: Bible Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I do this with you in my booklet of Gospel stories, meditations, and prayers: Unforsaken: With Jesus on the Stations of the Cross. Your help comes from me, I am the God who created the heavens and the earth, and the one who created you.

Love letter from God: Bible verses showing God’s love for you

You know how miserable it feels when you give in to temptation in a moment of weakness and when it feelslike things can never be made right again.Just as a good Father disciplines His children to turn them away from a dangerous path, so I shall discipline you for your good, that you may share in My holiness. I like the fact that they handle the crucifixion in a non-gruesome, yet still solemn manner, but then they don’t make it clear that his death was for our sins.

The Letter from God - God.net The Letter from God - God.net

Join spiritual seekers from around the world and discover your place in the Great Story Line connecting us all in the One Great Life. I created your inner most being, I created every part of you, I knit you together in your mother’s womb.But the temporary suffering of this life does not compare to the glory that shall be revealed in you. I am very impressed with the beauty of detail and richness of the layout of Biblical scriptures woven in story form. So don’t walk alone; walk in my Spirit (Galatians 5:25), trust in me, and I will direct your path (Proverbs 3:4-5) and bless you wonderfully (Ephesians 1:3). My final qualm with the text comes in the story of David and Goliath - perhaps because this is my daughter’s favorite. if you say you’re sorry and trust me, the most wonderful thing will happen - I will not remember your sins!

God’s Love Letter to You! - Soul Shepherding God’s Love Letter to You! - Soul Shepherding

Always remember that when you love me and seek my purposes, all things will work together for your good (Romans 8:28). I enjoyed the Bible stories, some of them more than others, but I loved each and every letter that was attached to the pages. My Holy Spirit will be with you through out your whole life, and after I will receive you into My glory. She even made a bulletin board to explain to parents how it would work, and gave folders to each child where they could keep their precious letters from God. Written by Glenys Nellist and illustrated by Sophie Allsopp, this book is perfect for young readers!Since I care so much for you, don’t worry about getting your needs met and don’t worry about tomorrow (Matthew 6:25-34).

Love Letters from God: Bible Stories - Goodreads

Who knows what God will do in the heart of a little one as they read and absorb God’s message to them? The only possible explanation is that our great God is able to do immeasurably more than all I could ever ask or possibly imagine. As Paul wrote in Galatians 2:20, the life we now live is the life of Christ in us as we keep our faith in Him. The personal letters from God will bring a smile to your face and your child's and the readers cannot help but feel closer to God while reading and long after. Each page is filled with beautiful illustrations that give a scrap book feel, like a colorful quilt.

Jesus repeatedly said that He only did what the Father showed Him to do (John 5:19), and prayer was His means. In learning to stand firmly on the first rung of the ladder to heaven, we learn to be receptive and open to God, uttering us into existence as we wash out a pot, or fix a broken gate, or slip off our shoes at the end of the day. You understand the feeling of dejection when you give in to temptation in a moment of weakness and when it feelslike things could never be made right again. If it’s hard for you to trust my words and to receive my love in your heart, then I urge you to work through this with one of my ambassadors (2 Corinthians 5:20)— a spiritual director or soul friend— and to get involved in a caring community in the body of Christ where you can grow into my love (Romans 12:5).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment