276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Intense Oud by Gucci Eau de Parfum 90ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I really like Gucci Intense Oud eau de parfum. I think it’s a brilliant fragrance for all men looking for that masculine gentlemanly style of scent which has ouds, woods, leather and amber. On my skin it lasts about 6-7h and the Sillage is quite room filling in the first 3h. After that it can be smelled directly on the skin.

Gucci Intense Oud lasts around 12 hours on my skin. It easily makes it through a night out, and a whole lot more. Is Gucci Intense Oud A Strong Smell? So if you’re out with friends, the wife, girlfriend, or for a formal event, it’s going to be a good scent to wear. As you’d expect, Gucci Intense Oud is a really strong smell. It’s not over-powering, but it’s a strong smell. The woods, leather, amber and incense are done in a way that’s quite subtle and soft, but they can be smelled by those around you. Gucci Intense Oud Fragrance Takeaways ProsIt could be considered an all rounder, but I think it works it’s best on evenings, especially in the colder seasons. Gucci keeps its high quality oud fragrance very linear for 8-10 hours at a high level. It is a bit stronger and darker than the M7. But still round. The projection is GUT. However, the fragrance pyramid had one tiny little flaw: Saffron! Yes, saffron, supposedly the most valuable spice in the world (at least that's the common opinion among experts). I had never smelled this note in a fragrance before and therefore had no idea what it smells like. So I started to think about it a bit and had minimal doubts, but about this I will say another two words later... Since Gucci Intense Oud is a classy fragrance, you need to look the part too. A good, clean crisp white shirt is a good pairing, as is any kind of smart formal shirt.

Admittedly, it becomes more difficult with the alleged "heart note of Bulgarian rose and orange blossom". With the fruits I can make myself a rose thoughtfully well together, but orange blossom is badly far-fetched, however, not far away from every imagination. Projection – The projection of Gucci Intense Oud is great. It can be smelled by those around you from a reasonable distance. I would wear Gucci Intense Oud on a night out, or even a night in. It feels like a luxury scent and definitely one more suited to the evening.

When & Where To Wear Gucci Intense Oud

P.S.: He proved his suitability for mass production by being the most positively commented fragrance from my collection. Here even strangers have complimented me. Some users are also interested in such experiences.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment