276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Be Right Back!: How To Overcome Your Dog's Separation Anxiety And Regain Your Freedom

£5.97£11.94Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By using this service, you agree that you will only keep content for personal use, and will not openly distribute them via Dropbox, Google Drive or other file sharing services Episode 097/ 21st July 2023 097 Separation Anxiety: Revealing the Truth Behind Social Media Misinformation Don’t miss out on this discussion about how HART is changing the lives of shelter and rescue dogs and the people who love them! r/dogs is a place for dog owners of all levels of knowledge, skill, and experience to discuss all topics related to dogs. I am a Certificated Clinical Animal Behaviourist by profession and had been seeing separation anxiety cases in dogs for some time but Julie and her approach have given me a renewed passion for supporting clients who face this super stressful and life-limited issue. ” -River M

Be Right Back’: What Rights Do We Have over Post-mortem ‘Be Right Back’: What Rights Do We Have over Post-mortem

If this is the first time you use this feature, you will be asked to authorise Cambridge Core to connect with your account. HART’s trainers donate their time to support variety of behaviour cases remotely. Their training advice provides crucial support for new adopters, increasing the chances of successful placements. Join me for an inspiring and informative episode where I interview Jenni Pfafman and Amanda Dwyer. Jenni and Amanda are on the board of the Humane Alliance of Rescue Trainers (HART) a non-profit organization that connects shelter and rescue organizations with credentialed, professional trainers. Our focus? The use of punitive approaches in dog training, and in particular the problems associated with punishment. Karolina has identified 20 major pitfalls linked to punishment (she says there are likely even more!), and, in our discussion, she highlights some of the key issues.

As a dog trainer, I have to say this is one of the BEST books on the subject of Separation Anxiety help for dogs that I have read. Trainers and non-trainers alike will get so much help for their sweet dogs with this book. Way to go Julie!! ” -Mary I’m not in that thing, I’m in the cloud.’ This crisis leads New Ash himself (a tremendous piece of upselling) to recommend to Martha that she goes one crucial step further and makes or rather ‘grows’ him a body under his directions. At this point, the production seems to imply we have shifted from the merely creepy to the possibly illegal, but this is never explicitly discussed. Well, I’m passionate that it is a worthwhile endeavor. Admittedly, while the gradual exposure method works for most dogs, there are some dogs that do not respond to this type of training and never recover from separation anxiety. I am glad I bought this book. I rescued a dog from the county kennel and he had many issues. I used this book as a guideline. The book gave me hope that my little dog could get over some of his separation anxiety. ” -Nancy B

Be Right Back! Separation Anxiety Success Tracker: Expert Be Right Back! Separation Anxiety Success Tracker: Expert

Ever wondered if all the separation anxiety training you do is actually worth it? Well, that very topic came up during a recent group coaching Zoom with my Separation Anxiety Heroes members. Episode 098/ 29th July 2023 098 The Two Minute Rule: Your Secret Weapon Against Training ProcrastinationLilian Edwards, Newcastle Law School, Newcastle University , Schafer Burkhard, University of Edinburgh , Edina Harbinja, Aston Law School, Aston University We’ll also discuss the importance of being critical consumers of information, especially when it comes to our dogs’ health and wellbeing. In the episode, we also look at how to keep dogs safe, and why must prioritize our dog’s emotional well-being above all else.

The books | Julie Naismith

And I get that. I mean, when you get a dog the last thing you sign up for is not even being able to go out to get a pint of milk without your dog howling down the house. When I first started searching for books on how to treat my dog's separation anxiety, I was disappointed to find either books with outdated information, or books that were written a trainer audience taking on SA clients instead of an owner audience for those caring for SA dogs. Episode 095 / 23rd June 2023 095 A Hard Truth: Why Not Leaving Your Dog Is Ridiculously Tough, But Absolutely NecessaryWe’ll explore the myths, misconceptions, and misinformation that often circulate online, and how they can confuse and derail us when trying to help our pups. Episode 093 / 19th May 2023 093 Beyond Obedience: Teaching Your Dog How to Feel Safe in a Daunting World One of the hardest things I ever have to tell anyone is that to get their dog over separation anxiety, they need to find ways not to leave their dog in the meantime. We’ll explore why the use of unethical, aversive training tools exploits a dog’s need to be safe, and dissect why these tools can be so damaging.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment