276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Active Era Premium Single Air Bed Inflatable Mattress with a Built-in Electric Pump and Pillow

£54.995£109.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Manual’ air beds (i.e. ones without a built in pump) are cheapest but they’re a bit of an effort if you’re using it regularly. It’s also one of the few single sized air beds we’ve found which comes in a double depth. Most of the deeper air beds tend to be doubles and king sizes. You can also choose from two sizes including doubleand king size. Some just come in one size which may be too big for your spare room or your one man tent.

Active Era Premium Single Air Bed Inflatable Mattress with a

It’s also deeper than many other inflatable beds that we’ve looked at around 50cm. Admittedly it’s only about 5cm deeper thanthe Bestway air bed(#5), but it might make it feel a bit more like a ‘proper’ bed rather than one which has been put on the floor. The single version is apparently ready to go in a lightning-fast 90 seconds, although I’m not quite sure that having to wait another couple of minutes for a bed to inflate would be a deal-breaker for me.It’s another air bed which cleverly offers the option of either pumping it up by plugging it in or using a manual pump. That means it is good for camping or at home. Home Comfort & Support: Fitted with 6 I Beams and an integrated raised pillow, this air bed provides the same luxurious comfort as your bed at home. It can cope with up to 295kg, which is two people weighing 23 stone each. Not sure I’d test it out to the absolute max though… Large King Size: Perfect for a couple or two friends, our king-size air bed has enough space for you to enjoy a restful night's sleep and wiggle as much as you want. However, having a blow up mattress for camping or an emergency visitor is cheaper and more convenient than other guest bed options.

Active Era | Free Delivery | Air Beds, Camping Equipment Active Era | Free Delivery | Air Beds, Camping Equipment

Large King Size: Perfect for a couple or two friends, our king size air bed has enough space for you to enjoy a restful night's sleep and wiggle as much as you want. Home Comfort & Support: Fitted with 5 I Beams and an integrated raised pillow, this air bed provides the same luxurious comfort as your bed at home. Single Size: Perfect for an individual to enjoy a restful night's sleep, this single air bed provides maximum comfort whether camping or moving house.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment