276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Boulekos Dynamic RSBU101 Sprint Booster Version 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You're out of date and out of excuses , people have filmed the throttle plate opening faster in their partly dismantled engines bays , " hello McFly". They are not going to give any technical information as they have enough copying their pioneering product anyway . More than 600,000 people will be invited for their life-saving COVID jab next week, as the NHS COVID-19 Vaccination Programme spring booster campaign ramps up. More than 470,000 people have come forward for a vaccine since the spring booster campaign got underway on Monday, with hundreds of thousands more booking in. You misunderstand what I mean by too responsive. My original intent was to reduce the over-sensitivity while off-roading, it has achieved this and then some. As a secondary benefit, it actually illustrated that the inherent hysteresis of the throttle pedal to throttle actuator was restricting responsiveness in normal driving situations. I’d become accustomed to the inherent lag of the normal throttle.

What they’re negatating to discuss is the engine ecu is smarter then that. Adjusting the pedal resolution also contributes to the engine ecu thinking it’s in a higher sector of the engine load maps. (O2 sensor data, ground speed data, boost, fuel pressure, timing all affects load maps). Being higher in the load maps affect the responsiveness and overall snappy feel of the car. While it’s not actually increasing output horsepower, the seat of your pants say it’s more snappy through acceleration and gear changes (if auto). If manual you’ll need to shift gears sooner as the engine will be on song earlier. Yes, results will vary from brand to brand, model to model and even car to car within the same brand/model due to tuning, etc., And both SPORT and RACE modes come with 9 sub-modes so you can fine-tune your throttle response to match your exact driving needs. That makes 36-models in total. Personally I felt our pajero was shifting harder and more rapidly when full throttle once it was already rolling (kept you pushed into the seat more linearly), but it wasn’t actually making it faster. If that makes sense. It wasn’t increasing the HP output that was always there. On pressing the accelerator pedal, use an s-curve to amplify my initial press, but on pressing further decrease amplification, so as to allow smooth acceleration all the way to the end of travel.OFF mode – Sprint Booster is deactivated. The response of the car has the factory settings.The LED of the Selector switch is OFF.

The device comes with 3 Acceleration modes (Off- Sport - Race) and 36 acceleration programs in total (18 manual & 18 automatic) that ensures flexibility and overall control over the car's acceleration.

The Valet mode limits the acceleration of the vehicle by 55 % - 65% - 75% (comes in 3 selectable levels) .It is activated/deactivated through a 3 digit PIN. By limiting the acceleration there will be a significant reduce in vehicle's performance (Power and Torque).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment