276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ace COWBOY Murder Mystery Dinner Party Game : A Backful of Bullets

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kitty O'Mara – Irish saloon owner who allegedly won her saloon on a game of cards; has convinced the locals to buy shares in the new gold mine. Different characters are alleged to have killed people prior to the party - obviously, everyone denies everything! This is written as an adult party but many parents will be happy to let teens aged 13+ attend. This is a matter of parental judgment. Note that the two optional characters have no flirtations and so might be ideal roles for teens; Faith is another good role as her character is disapproving rather than flirtatious. The main characters do have relationships but, as there are no explicit details, some teens will be happy to play these parts. (See below.) Affairs are alleged but no explicit details are given. Players may (optionally) spring the odd surprise marriage proposal and may optionally give a Cancan performance (or two), but this is totally optional and the game will play just fine if players do not feel comfortable doing so. We have over twenty plots we perform in repertoire throughout the year; you can choose any for a private event; here are our plots for this season of shared parties.

Oi’m wee Kitty O’Mara from Oireland. The gold mine will make you rich, to be sure it will. Essential Male Suspects Not everything is doom and gloom, however. An elder in town has divulged that there are secret codes hidden around the city that will lead to buried treasure in the Gravestone Cave on the outskirts of town. Many folks are already hunting for these codes, but they have yet to be discovered. The hunt has kept the outlaws busy, which has been good for the town. Murder at Yellowstone City" was a swing and a miss movie, and it is not one I am ever returning to finish watching. Sure, I enjoy a proper Western, but this murder mystery just didn't cut it for me.The girls loved it! There were enough clues to figure it out but it did seem a bit more like guessing than deducing.” Amy Peplinski (verified) – February 6, 2018 Morality campaigners looked down on these saloon girls but men were required to treat them with respect - although the women often wore a pistol or dagger strapped to their boots just to be sure! I am Lady Ruby – a genuine lady from England, an English rose no less. You may call me Lady Ruby. Essential Male Suspects I dreamed of being an opera singer, but my mother was too poor to send me to singing lessons. My father abandoned us when I was little. I suppose that’s why I have never really trusted men much. After I turned 12, I went to work in a factory. When I turned 17, someone offered me a job as a Can-Can girl. I thought it sounded more fun so I did it. After I had been with the show about a month, they said that they had been offered a permanent spot in Mitchido in the country. Being young, I thought that sounded exciting. The sponsors of the show get a front row seat. Richard was my sponsor and I was his filly – as he liked to call me – for over a year. He felt that gave him the right to tell me what I should perform and how I should live my life. Someday I would prefer to be a singer in a larger town. Spring Leaf (Native American girl) Law enforcers may be no better than the outlaws in this Old Western Whodunnit Party. Doggone treachery is afoot and the petticoated saloon girls know some secrets ...

Thunderation. I’m the fastest draw this side of the canyon. Dare you threaten me? Optional/Minor Suspects - Gender Neutral Mild, comic threats are made. There are a couple of pretend shootouts during the game - but these are optional and use TOY guns for safety. Jody "The Kid" Wilder – cowboy/cowgirl; works for cousin Will Wilder and also claims to be fearsome with a gun. It's the West at its wildest, dude, so yes there are guns. In fact, each character carries a TOY (for safety) gun. And there have been shootings. But there are no gory details.Our whodunnit game is set in the saloon of the small town of Deadstone Creek. Deadstone Saloon offers typical amusements - drinking, gambling (Poker or Faro) and dancing with those pretty girls. Each evening, the saloon women put on a "scandalous" Cancan dancing display. Way Out West:This game includes the setup, characters, script, clues, and more. Also free, is a version of the game that's geared toward kids. There's a version available for more than 10 guests if you need support for that many, but it'll cost you. As the evening progresses they may even try to murder one another! Along the way they may solve some of Way out West's mysteries.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment