276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Black & White Stitch Seat Belt Harness Pads Cushion an Cover Shoulder Straps PVC Leather for Car Van Truck Bus Taxi Mini Bus Prevent Seat Belt from Cutting your neck

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just be careful when you put the cover away for Winter. I swear that I put mine in the glove box, but I can't find it anywhere! Good thing these seat belt covers are easy to make. It looks like I need to make some more right away! When I decided to do a “car series” for this year, I ran it by my family members to see if they had any amazing ideas – which of course they did. 😉 When we discussed the seatbelt cover my mom (who recently underwent breast cancer treatments) mentioned that this would be a great thing for those undergoing chemotherapy to use in their cars. If you have any confusion or difficulty with reading this pattern, please watch the video tutorial to have visual instructions.

and continue to the end of the round, ch1, turn, work to the 2 chains. Then insert your hook into the gap created by the chains and work 2 dc into the gap. Measure the velcro strips and trim to be the needed length. I made mine about 1/2″ shorter than the cover. Position one of the velcro strips along the left edge of the INSIDE fabric. Sew in place. And, because I know you’re wondering, here’s a link to those great Grocery Totes. Sewing Tools You Need Rnd 3: in any ch 2 sp, ch 3, work a 4 DC in same sp, * sc in popcorn, 5 DC in next sp, repeat from * around, sl st to beginning. (8 Shells)Since this is for me, I just left it there. : ) Make sure you take this into account, so you don’t make the same mistake as me! Adding Velcro Turn the fabric right-side out and use a pencil or other sharp edge to straighten out the corners. Fold in the open edges around the hole, and pin it closed. I need a new seat belt cover! The one I have is, well, disgusting! It looks like it’s lead a hard life. On the open end, fold the fabrics to the inside about 1/2″. Use the HeatnBond® Fused Fleece as a guide. The walking foot helps keep the minky and fleece from stretching and moving too much. If you don’t have a walking foot, I suggest using quilt batting and cotton fabric, although a walking foot works well for these too.

Home» Fabric Projects» Seat Belt Cover Tutorial – Fusible Fleece Week Seat Belt Cover Tutorial – Fusible Fleece Week Rnd 4: In any sc, ch 3, 6 DC in same st, *Sc in middle st of shell, 7 DC in next sc, repeat from * around, sl st to beginning ch up 3. (8 Shells) Rnd 6: Sl st into a ch 5 sp, Ch 3(counts as DC), put 4 more DC in same sp, Ch 2, 5DC in same sp (first corner made), *5 DC in next sp, [5 DC, Ch 2, 5 DC] in next ch 5 sp, repeat from * around ending with 5 DC in last ch 5 sp, sl st to ch 3 st. (60 sts around)Drive down the road in style with this boho seat belt strap cover! It’s a perfect cheery looking accessory just in time for spring!! This was a great project to use up some scrap yarn from my stash. Don’t want to cover that seat belt strap!? Don’t worry! This video still offers you a 3D granny square design that would make a fantastic blanket! Tab all sewn on! I used the edge of my walking foot as a guide for top stitching. The extra stitch at the top is because I got too far away from the edge and didn’t catch my opening seam. Any scrap yarn (I used worsted weight size 4 Medium yarn by various brands – Lion Brand, Red Heart Yarn, Brava-WeCrochet) Sew around the open edges (with about an ⅛ inch seam), leaving an opening to turn the fabric right-side out. Ready to get started? You're just a few easy steps away from a more comfortable driving experience! Materials:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment