276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shea Moisture 100 Percent Pure Argan Oil for Head To Toe Smoothing, 1.6 oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use your preferred anti-frizz spray, hair treatment, or body lotion alone or in combination with oil serum. The nourishing ingredient locks in moisture, quenches dry, parched strands, and softens the hair cuticle to prevent knots and tangles. They are lovely items manufactured sustainably and naturally, respectfully created for both your body and you. It almost feels like I am putting water into my hair so I feel the need to use a lot of it to get some sort of use out of it. SheaMoisture Argan Oil is all-natural, free of dye, and doesn't have a pleasant or distracting fragrance.

Argan Oil Hair Products That Boost Moisture and Shine - WWD 11 Argan Oil Hair Products That Boost Moisture and Shine - WWD

Doubling as a leave-in conditioner, it also helps you achieve deeply hydrated, smoother and shinier strands by eliminating frizz and replenishing moisture. Coveted as one of the most nourishing hair-care ingredients, argan oil is a nut-based oil that hails from Morocco and is renowned for its softening and nourishing benefits, which are the result of its vitamin E and fatty acid-rich composition. I use this plus a wide tooth comb in the shower, and then coconut or almond oil after and my hair looks *amazing* and I always get compliments on it. The fatty acids and squalene help to seal in moisture whilst vitamin E helps to soothe skin, protect against environmental aggressors and act as an anti-inflammatory. Antioxidants work by neutralising the free radicals, which in turn helps to slow down the process of ageing and keep the body healthy.

Other hair types can reap the rewards of shea butter, but that all depends on its formulation, and the best way to figure that out is by checking out the ingredient list. Your moisturizing shampoo and argan oil conditioner come in your curly hair shampoo and conditioner set for dry, damaged hair, so your hair will always look its best.

Argan Oil Head to Toe Smoothing - Ulta Beauty 100% Pure Argan Oil Head to Toe Smoothing - Ulta Beauty

The outer flesh of the nuts are removed, and the hard shells are cracked open to expose the kernels. However, shea butter does "help strengthen the hair shaft and reduce hair breakage, which in turn helps with healthier hair that may grow better and longer.Shea butter is a helpful ingredient that hydrates and nourishes thick, coarse, dry, and damaged hair. In addition to boosting your curls’ elasticity, this top-rated serum also softens and smooths the hair while preventing moisture loss throughout the day. SheaMoisture Argan Oil is very fast to absorb, adds a natural-looking sheen, and makes your hair feel healthier than it has ever felt, based on SheaMoisture Argan Oil Reviews. When used in beauty products, it's important to look out for other ingredients which may not be suitable (e.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment