276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Assault on Hill 400

£10.7£21.40Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I can forgive bad script and unrealistic dialogs. I can forgive amateur-like camera, and music like someone is turning on some classical music radio station on and off. What really bothers me is very bad acting and the fact that actors look like nobody ever saw any army nor any arms in their entire life. Their moves during the battles, kids that play Counter Strike know much better. Germans stand upright in opened space and shoot? Who does it, really? Right na ded soldiers stay behind the tree and shoot from the left side of it??? And so on, and so on. I had no stomach for this. This movie is such a waste of time and energy. Not sure about talent, didn't see much of it there. Shout! Studiosis the filmed entertainment production and distribution arm of Shout! Factory, specializing in all aspects of distribution, including theatrical, VOD, digital, DVD/Blu-ray, and broadcast. Shout! Studios works with creators at the forefront of pop culture, driving creative expression and diversity in independent storytelling. Shout! Studios finances, produces, acquires, and distributes an eclectic slate of movies, award-winning animated features, specialty films and series from rising and established talent, filmmakers, and producers.

A World War II film starring William Baldwin, Michael Madsen and Eric Roberts is the perfect excuse to stay inside near the air conditioning vent in the summer. Assault on Hill 400 is about a true battle when the U.S. Forces needed to get the upper hand and higher elevation from the Germans. The movie arrives on Blu-ray in August. Here’s the press release from Shout! Studios: I like war movies, not because I am a military person (on contrary, I don't like period when I served in army). This should be "Band of brothers" kind of movie, no? Not by a light year.Since its founding in 1997, The Asylum has released more than 500 films and has built a library of over 300 original productions, including top-rated programs for Netflix, Tubi, SYFY, Lifetime, Ion Television, Animal Planet, as well as Hallmark Channel, Sony Television, BET, Universal TV and more.

On November 14, 1944, the 2 ndRanger Battalion is tasked with laying siege to the German town of Bergstein, and its highly prized strategic position — Hill 400. Providing the Third Reich with high ground for its punishing artillery units, the Hill must be taken … at all costs.Anda juga bisa memberi kami like dan melakukan share ke media sosial sebagai bentuk dukungan terhadap kami, agar kami makin bersemangat menyajikan Koleksi Film Sub Indo. Berbicara tentang drama yang berkualitas, Anda bisa merujuk.Film yang diproduksi sekitar tahun 2021 ini tidak akan mengecewakan Anda jika Anda ingin menontonnya.Alur cerita ini sangat menarik. Anda akan dibuat kagum dengan peristiwa demi peristiwa yang dibangun dalam sebuah alur yang tidak biasa.Bahkan rasa penasaran Anda karena alur yang dibeberkan dengan seni yang tinggi “memaksa” Anda tidak melewatkan sedikit saja Film ini dari mata Anda. Pada tanggal 14 November 1944, Batalyon Ranger ke-2 ditugaskan untuk mengepung kota Jerman Bergstein, dan Hill 400, posisi yang sangat strategis yang menyediakan dataran tinggi bagi Reich untuk artileri.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment