276°
Posted 20 hours ago

M.Y Outdoor Games | Giant Tumbling Tower | Family Garden Games

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Family fun: The aim of the tumbling Tower is to be the last player to place a block without knocking the tower down.

Don't let the changing seasons put a damper on your barbecue plans; invest in a high-quality barbecue cover today to preserve your grill's longevity and keep grilling all season long. Due to the size of the premium wooden tower blocks, all players can easily construct a 5ft (152cm) wooden block tower, which provides a supportive base and added stability to prevent the likelihood of injury.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. My only complaints are that the box for it is not especially good and since they are made out of quite soft wood, some of the pieces get dented when the tower inevitably falls. Play it anywhere: it’s a great game for friends and family which includes 60 wooden blocks and is suitable to play at home, on holiday or in the garden.

We are able to arrange for a collection if that is easier for you, just get in touch and we can help with this. Build the tower; as it becomes bigger, it becomes more shaky; attempt to remove a brick without sending the tower collapsing! Each branded block is made from a quality pine wood which has been designed to last for years of play. This tower provides hours of endless entertainment but watch out because at any point during play the tower can tumble!The game has always reminded me of togetherness - so I was definitely excited to play a giant version! Just like the popular indoor game of Jenga, players of this thrilling garden game must take it in turns to remove blocks – using just one hand – from any existing level before balancing them on top of the tower to create a new level. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

My husband and I had a lot of fun with this over Christmas, and my family have since been over when our isolation ended and the kids loved it just as much as I did! If you have a little one, it'll be great for helping develop their hand-eye coordination and problem solving skills. Whether you're hosting a summer barbecue or simply spending some quality time with your loved ones, the Giant Tumbling Tower is sure to be a hit.

Just like the popular game of Jenga, players of this giant garden game must take turns removing blocks – while only using one hand – from any existing level and then balance them on top of the stack. Some mention that it's a good size, especially for younger/smaller hands, and an okay size to play with indoors as well, and it requires very little storage.

This premium quality giant Tumble Tower game of 56 handmade, polished hardwood blocks, building a 19 level tower of 124cm at the start of the game. Great for teaching kids fine motor skills and hand-eye co-ordination, this fun-filled game is perfect for all the family to play. The cost of the item is a little steep for the quality of product you get, but good fun for the kids/adults. The product it self is ok, the wood is soft wood and some pieces are uneven, and damage slightly due to transit.To guarantee the safety of players whilst the big tumble tower set is being used, the 18cm (7in) long pine wood blocks are manufactured with a smooth finish across the surface and edges ensuring no injuries occur. The Tumbling Tower is a terrific addition to any social gathering and provides amusement for people of all ages. Like the classic jenga, the pieces are of slightly varying heights which makes it more interesting as you try to find the pieces that can be taken out easily.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment