276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral-B iO8 Electric Toothbrushes For Adults, Christmas Gifts For Women / Him, App Connected Handle, 1 Ultimate Clean Toothbrush Head & Magnetic Pouch, 6 Modes, Teeth Whitening, 2 Pin UK Plug

£224.995£449.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The case will protect the brush handle from damage and accidental activation, whilst also protecting up to 2 brush heads. Does that mean if, for example, when cleaning my upper front teeth I spent all the time cleaning the outside surface (near my lips), and failed to clean the biting surface or inside surface (near my tongue), the iO6 might still think I’d done a good job for that zone? The iO Series are the only ones from Oral-B to be quieter, all other brushes produce the same noise. Reply The 3, 4, 5 and 6 all come with a standard Oral-B charger. White in colour, it has a protuberance on the top that fits into the base of the brush handle. What sets them apart are additional features. Examples include more brushing modes, in-handle display and ‘smart’ (Bluetooth) technology. These are nice-to-have, but not critical.

Beyond purely an advance in technology to incorporate world-class engineering - enabling the most thorough, gentle and quiet clean of your life. Beyond design to craft a genuine object of desire - creating a sleek look reserved for the most sought after technology. A brush head should be replaced after about 3 months. After this, the bristles clean less effectively and are more abrasive on the teeth and gums. There may also be an increased amount of bacterial build up. The iO Series first launched in 2020, with the Series 7, 8 and 9. It has since evolved from 3 to 8 brushes.

Popular io Games

With the iO10, you get an iO Sense charging stand, which is magnetic and charges the brush in up to 3 hours. But, there is extra tech built-in. I hear you on the colours. The choice would be nice, but unfortunately, there is no violet iO9 or pink iO8.

The iO5 has a brush head replacement reminder light in the cleaning mode button. The iO6 has this reminder on the display. Hi Tamara. Just to be clear, we are not the Oral-B team. We are a separate company and have written about their products.Colour or not, they operate in the same way and provide extra functionality. For example, you can change the handle language, change the colour of the smart ring or even reset the brush.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment