276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Frida Baby 3-in-1 Nose, Nail + Ear Picker

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Frida was invented in Sweden and raised in the U.S, but its clever product line is as relatable as it gets for parents from all over the world. This solution oriented brand is designed to help new/expecting parents navigate and cope with all things baby and parenthood. After all, no matter how you cut it, parenting can be challenging. That’s why Frida Baby and Frida Mom were created to make things a bit easier.

I can already hear your thoughts, because I had them too: I have to do what? How to use the NoseFridaThe NoseFrida is definitely safe to use on your baby. Thanks to the disposable filter, your mouth bacteria can’t be transferred to your baby, and vice versa. Another thing to note: As baby gets older and more mobile, it’s harder to keep them still for such an invasive activity. I found that holding their arms down helped, but I definitely felt guilty for having to put them through it — even though I knew how much it was ultimately helping. The Frida Baby line is home to tons of baby things that will simplify life. Whether you’re looking for a medicine dispenser designed to make it easier for your baby to swallow medicine or a gentle toothbrush that helps protects those soft gums, you’ll be able to find it all here. After suctioning, dispose of the disposable filter– the filter keeps the snot from your mouth, so you never interact directly with the transfer of mucus. It’s safe and effective, as well as easy and affordable. Babies are adorable. But who knew babies had gunk in every bodily orifice? Your newborn baby may be the sweetest infant around, with those twinkling eyes and chubby cheeks, but babies do come with some surprises, like snotty noses.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, moms love how easy this tool is to clean: the blue tube, red mouthpiece, and filter cap are all dishwasher-safe. You can also use regular soap and water to clean, so it’s your preference. Is the NoseFrida Safe for Babies? It's smart, It's Swedish, It's maybe a little strange. It's the doctor-invented nasal aspirator that actually works!Besides the fact that it was impossibly sad to watch a four-month-old wheeze and struggle to breathe through tiny nostrils stuffed with mucus he didn’t know how to expel, I wasn’t sleeping a wink because of said mucus.

While the baby claims most of the attention at home, Frida knows that there is no baby without mum. That’s why we created Frida Mom - your one-stop shopfor postpartum essentials and so much more. Let’s start with the Labour and Delivery + Postpartum Recovery Kit. Trust us when we say that this kit is everything you need for your hospital bag essentials. We’re talking about everything from comfortable underwear to a toiletry bag for some of mum’s most-needed things. The NoseFrida is comprised of a mouth piece, a long, thin tube, and a suction bulb with an attached, disposable mucus filter. The tube itself is a clear, blue color, so you can see the thrilling results of a good suction moment (yasss!). When my son first started daycare, he must have brought home every single cold known to man within the first month. He was — quite literally —up to his ears in boogies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment