276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corrupted Chaos: An Enemies to Lovers Forced Proximity Romance (Tarnished Empire)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m also Cade Armanelli, a man who can cause nuclear warfare, a member of the most powerful mafia family in the world. A man who’s more than happy to shed blood when someone tampers with what’s his. Do you get that?” Izzy I loved she was just soo unhinged and I felt for her the way she just couldn’t forget how she was an addict and the way her and her best friend would always have candy canes to keep them away from drugs. Izzy always felt as a disappointment the sister that had anger management problems the addict the broken one. Cade saw past through all of that and actually loved her fiery personality You’re corrupting me, dollface. I tried to avoid you for days, and then I switched accommodations because I saw you look at another man. And I don’t know if I can concentrate with the smell of you in every corner of this cabin.” Izzy Hardy has come a long way after dealing with her drug addiction past couple years before. She's left heartbroken and devastated due to past events in her and she also carries dark secrets in her heart which are yet to be exposed. I found Izzy's character quite relatable by how different she from her twin sister. Her attitude intimidates me alot and I love the way how the Author has portrayed her character. She was strong, sassy and absolute badass of a woman. When I didn’t answer fast enough, Cade swiftly pulled one side of the fabric up and brought his blade down the middle of it. It cut fast, almost effortlessly.”

I sprinted through this book and read it in one sitting. The intensity of the characters and the circumstances in which they find themselves whips the plot into a gallop that Rose maintains from start to finish. It’s a straightforward, easy read that doesn’t require much brain-power investment. Cade & Izzy together was electric - their chemistry was undeniable! The spicy scenes had me absolutely sweating, they did not disappoint in that department! I found Cade attractive from the very beginning. I loved his bossiness nature. He became one of my favorite character. I took my time typing in his Notes app, tears streaming down my face. Yet, Cade wiped them away, one by one, over and over again. Patiently, softly, caringly.” I still don’t get why Cade left Izzy after she was kidnapped like I get that you feel responsible for it and it shouldn’t have happened on your watch but it’s over now I hate when the MMC leaves the girl for her own safety after making her fall in love you should have thought about that before 😤😡

While I prefer Delilah and Dante’s story in Fractured Freedom, I still enjoyed the dark, intense romance between Izzy and Caden. Shain Rose is great at crafting relatable, snarky FMCS with an exciting dark edge that seem to attract danger and hot, deliciously possessive men. Besides the awful characters and basically zero depth or research, the was this book was written made want to claw my eyes out of my face and throw them in acids.

These two are insatiable. I would highly recommend setting yourself up with a milk IV before starting because there is no shortage of spicy scenes. If you haven’t read many spicy books, I probably wouldn’t suggest this one to start since there are some intense sexual scenes of a darker nature which a spice-newbie might want to work up to. The story about Izzy and how she lost her first boyfriend was soo sad the way he was an addict and groomed her for then him to overdose and write her a suicide letter that she had memorised word for word was heart breaking and how Cade sat there and wiped her tears as she told him. I would recommend reading Fractured Freedom first to understand the context and references to previous events that are mentioned in Corrupted Chaos. Forget book boyfriend, Cade Armanelli is my book husband. That man is sexy as hell and I will not be forgetting him any time soon. I loved his whole mafia man mixed with businessman vibe. There wasn’t one scene with him in that I wasn’t swooning. Watch how we work, Izzy. You see us together here, holding this. It’s me making you feel everything, protecting you from the other side of destruction, and you holding my life in your hands. Me and you. We work.”Overall, if you’re just reading it for the enemies to lovers vibe and the spice and don’t mind that there is really no plot, the writing isn’t great and there is no context or depth to the characters, then this is your book. Shain Rose has done an immaculate job with this book. The writing was captivating, the author has really her way with words. The characters were well written and presented, I deeply cared for them. I can't wait to read more of her books in the future.

I love the dynamics of their relationship. I was so glad this was an enemies to lovers romance cause we get to see their relationship building. Obviously no relationship is perfect but I am glad they made their works. I was surprised by the amount of spice in this book. Compared to this last book this one's gotta be spicest one so far. Each scene was an absolute perfection. If you already read the previous books, then you would know going in that Cade is a cyber genius who worked with Izzy for the government while she was undercover. As I mentioned before these two have a situationship. This is a very spicy book that pops off in the second chapter and never stops. There is - IMPACT PLAY, BREATH PLAY, KNIFE PLAY, MASKS, PUBLIC SPICE, & PIRECED GENATALIA. There may be more, it was intense and there was a lot of spice. Don’t women rule us? She owns my soul. I can control every computer you log into, the technology that protects your country, and I can control if you live or die. But she controls me. She says kill you, and I ask how she’d like it done. Do you understand? Take a look around you.” Corrupted Chaos by Shain Rose is the second book in the Tarnished Empire series, focusing on the enemies-to-lovers romance between Caden and Izzy that was teased at the end of book one, Fractured Freedom. It is a dual POV, dark, contemporary, (sort of) mafia romance that is intense and super spicy.

Open Library

The FMC Izzy was one of the strongest characters I’ve read about. She had such a long hard journey in life but she came out so strong and determined to always better herself. I really admired her. Cade Armanelli, he's the younger brother of Sebastian Armanelli (from shattered vows!). Who is a very dangerous mobster. He's powerful, stotic and intimating man who dosen't take shit from anyone. I am seriously in love with his character development. The way he went from hating her to wanting to kill her will forever own my soul. Also he grovels too which I didn't expect from him. If you have never read Shain's books before please note that while this can be read as a stand-alone, it will be much more emotionally gratifying if you read at least Shattered Vows & Fractured Freedom first. If you are really willing to take the plunge into the lives of the Armanelli family start with my all time favorite mafia duet Heart of a Monster & Love of a Queen. We also get a litter teaser for the next book that will focus on one of Izzy’s and Delilah’s brothers, Declan, who is a professional NFL player (yes, thank you). EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH THIS BOOK. It’s well beyond toxic relationships. Izzy is supposed to be “strong” and “angry” and a “mess”. But really, what did she do beside “holding Cade’s gaze” and spread her legs 2s after saying she’ll fight him?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment