276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pressure Point Beaded Glans Ring

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Silicone and stainless steel toys without any electrical parts can also be boiled for sterilisation. Instead, our sizing guide suggests an appropriate circumferential range of 6 5/8” to 9 1/2″, which you are in! King Rings was born of a passion to elevate the simple “cock ring” to an intimate statement of style. Many guys do not use them or have even heard of the glans-ring that goes on the tip of the cock,just under the cock-head. Going adjustable lets you make the fit just right and also makes it easier to adjust when you’re hard.

Best Cock Rings for Masturbation and Sex in 2023 - SPY The 18 Best Cock Rings for Masturbation and Sex in 2023 - SPY

The snug fit and uniquely irregular shape ensures that the right clitoral stimulation is delivered to female partners, unlike fully round alternatives that move around during sex. Women who experienced this with their partner love it because aside from making their partner hard and last longer in bed, the ring makes the penis bigger which adds extra pleasure whenever it goes in and out of the vagina.Measure it once while hard and once while soft, then take each of these numbers and divide them by 3. A few years ago I started wearing my glans ring again and I currently wear it 24/7 because it looks good and feels even better and I notice that other people notice it.

Head/Shaft Rings – Metal Penis Rings, Glans Head, Cock Rings

While some cock rings might have that ‘leather aesthetic,’ using a cock ring is nonetheless a perfectly ‘vanilla’ thing to do–it’s merely another sexual enhancement along the same lines as pleasuring yourself with a vibrator while engaging in other sexual acts. With a 20mm wide band, our rings tend to fit more snug that thinner bands with the same inner diameter. These undergo a series of quality control process testing to guarantee that you get a hypoallergenic ring.What would be the best way to have a good fit while soft but not prevent blood circulation while erect? You can clean your glans ring(s) like nearly any other sex toy: using antibacterial soap and warm water!

Rings Sizing Guide - King Rings

The Master Series Halo Urethral Plug With Glans Ring isn’t an item that will be for everyone, but it doesn’t try to be. Rating:"Hug Me" Ring was rated 90 out of 100, which means it is one of the absolute top quality toys. I was a little concerned that the additional weight may cause it to slip off, but it is slightly smaller. Both have a slide-to-fit cinch that makes finding the perfect fit—or adjusting on the fly—fairly easy.This set comes with two rings: a double ring designed to loop around both the shaft and the balls, and a single ring to use on one or the other. No matter how big your thing is, the Satisfyer Rocket Ring is a vibrating cock ring that will adapt to whatever you’ve got hanging between your legs. The next time that you play those tunes that get you in the mood, consider pairing them with Lovehoney’s exciting Juno ring which is music-activated and vibrates along to the beat for an unforgettable orgasm. Regardless of the way it’s described, the size and shape of the glans penis can vary from man to man.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment