276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bounty Cookies, 180g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Add in the plain flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, and salt and beat till a cookie dough is formed! Without chilling, the cookie dough is also more likely to spread out into a flat pancake of a cookie… which is something you really want to avoid. Finally, chilling also allows more flavours to develop and meld together into something even more delicious. Taking note of all these points, I realized its unhealthy for my kid who craves sweet sometimes. I love making chocolates like these Bounty Bars from scratch. It usually tastes way better and you know exactly what goes in it. A win-win situation for the mother-kid duo. I have even planned to make this on this Raksha-Bandhan (Indian festival dedicated for brothers & sisters who shares the bond of protection, obligation, or care) for my little brother because these are his favourite chocolate bars.

Form into bars and chill: Form the mixture into rounded rectangles, using a spoon, they should be about 2 to 3 inches in length. Wet your hands for easier handling. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Bounty bars are chocolate bars manufactured by Mars that consists of a coconut flavored filling and coated in chocolate. They are known in Canada as Bounty Bars and in the US as Mounds Bars or Almond Joy. What’s the best chocolate to use?Da jeg var barn og alle de andre børn købte Yankee bars eller Mars, så var jeg altid hende der købte Bounty. Og da jeg blev lidt ældre og kom i gymnasiet hvor de andre drak rom og cola, ja så var jeg den der valgte Malibu. Aner I et mønster? Helt rigtigt – jeg elsker kokos! Måske fordi jeg er vokset op med en mor der bagte kokosmakroner i tide og utide. Måske bare fordi 🙂 Homemade Bounty bars – delicious, melt-in-mouth coconut filling coated with milk chocolate. No-Bake Chocolate covered coconut bars ready with just 3 ingredients that too within a few minutes. Now, you can make your own favourite bounty recipe at home as good as the real ones. I am so excited that this cookie experiment worked well, I cannot wait to try a new chocolate bar to add to the base cookie recipe. Coconut– You’ll want to use sweetened shredded coconut. I like to use the smaller flakes versus the bigger flakes, but it really doesn’t matter.

Ireland, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Portugal, New Zealand, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark Into the cookie dough mixture add 1 tbsp of ground ginger powder (can be found in the condiments and spices aisle of the supermarket) and 2 tbsp of chopped crystallised ginger which is found in the baking section of the supermarket. For this recipe I only use dark chocolate. Milk Chocolate Dipped Coconut White Chocolate Honestly, I do not know why I even bother buying cook books. I have at least 30 cook books and most of them are still in their plastic or have never been read. Most of my favourite recipes have been found on the Internet. I loved this recipe so much as did my husband ( I have to keep an eye on him so he doesn’t sneak them from the tin), I’ve just made some more now and I’m waiting to cover with chocolate. Ingredient Notes Once they’re rolled into balls, put your cookie dough in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, or in the fridge for an hour or so!Typically, store-bought chocolate contains additives, artificial ingredients, chemicals to hold the chocolate coating in shape and not to melt when left longer at room temperature. Honestly speaking, these store-bought chocolates are high in sugar content, high in glucose & corn syrup, this makes it addictive. Moreover, it is unhealthy for everyone especially kids, obese people and also diabetic people. Bounty bars are one of my husband’s and my favorite chocolates. They are so easy to make, it literally only takes 30 seconds to mix the ingredients together, and then a few minutes to shape the bars and coat them in chocolate. You’ll love these, they’re as close to the real thing as you’ll get!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment