276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Youth of the Nation

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Steven from Gibsonia , PaI think there were scenes from this video that were shot in Harmar Township and New Kensington,PA,which is not far from where I live Lacie from Whitefish, MtI love this song!!! I remember hearing it in school in 5th grade! it was a great song...Kinda scared me at first but it has good meaning Lane from Lansing, IaTruly a deep song, and all you people who think it's Christians that do this look up "voice of the martyrs" then you will find the truth. The chorus is a statement, one of the nation’s youth who are supposed to be the new leaders moving the nation forward instead are having to deal with anger, depression, and violence amongst themselves. Josh from Corry, Patoby... wat if you actually knew the shooter.. yes religion does cause a lot of the problems between countries... but you need to overlook the fact.... that noone gives a s--t about wat u have to say... wat im actually trying to say is if u knew the shooter, how would u label him? would u label him christian still? i sure as the hell wouldnt

The kids who did this were Christians, but everyone will label them differently to protect the religion. The success of The Fundamental Elements Of Southtown meant P.O.D. had the wind in their sails when it came to the follow-up. They were already deep into the writing process when the Santana High School shooting took place. It couldn’t help but stir memories of the Columbine killings two years earlier. In the wake of that earlier tragedy, they had been invited to Colorado to play what Sandoval calls a “show of healing” organised by students who had survived the massacre. Yet here they were again, history repeating itself in the same senseless fashion.

Pattison, Louis (September 12, 2005). "P.O.D: Youth of the Nation". NME . Retrieved December 17, 2016.

Jeff from Norco, Cageez first this toby guy chill out first WW1 and 2 iraq war civil war 100 years war american revolution french revolution vietnam korean cold war the list goes on they had nothing to with religion but political aspects so clearly ur statistic is way off and there r instances where atheists have persecuted us like north korea where they slaughtered millions of us so it is just as easy to say that ur kind should die as u say ours should ...u might want to think before u speak and just so ur aware the chemical associated with anger clouds the brains ability to think...and unless ya can prove with facts and u have seen all the evidence that there is no god u cant say one does not exist if ya cant prove he does not exist then one must logically be an agnostic open to the idea anyway this song is awesome it got me through rough times Sarah from Toronto, CanadaIt was also used on an episode of Boston Public when the students had a riot in the hallways. Youth of the Nation” was written by four members of P.O.D. (lead vocalist Sonny Sandoval, bass player Traa Daniels, drummer Noah Bernardo, and lead guitarist Marcos Curiel). Reanna from New Middletown,this song is awesome. my church did a human video to this song and i was in it...i was a marcher! it was awesome but after the human video my pastors wife was crying =( but it was really good

Contributors

Eleanor from Melbourne, AustraliaHaha that Toby...Ohhhh.. well.. pretty sad for someone to post something as stupid as that.. Tanna from Santee, CaThank you so much this song has touched alot of people especially the ones there that tragic day as well as their family and friends. SHS we will never forget It is worth noting that despite the song being inspired by real school shootings in America, the three tragic stories above aren’t based on any real events. Youth of the Nation" contains three stories of adolescent tragedy in American culture. It begins by describing a teenager skating to school only to be shot by a fellow student. Lyrics go on to speculate whether or not the boy who committed the act felt unloved. Following the chorus, a 12-year-old girl called "little Suzie" is depicted as having been abandoned by her father and subsequently "finding love in all the wrong places." Finally, another teen known as "Johnny boy" fails to fit in with his peers and ultimately commits suicide by firearm, "[telling] the world how he felt with the sound of a gat [handgun]." [2] Music video [ edit ]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment