276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Travel Laptop Backpack Water Resistant Anti-Theft Bag with USB Charging Port & Lock 14/15.6 inch Computer Business Backpacks for Women Men College School Student Gift,Bookbag Casual Hiking Daypack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Awesome travel bag !I LOVE THIS BAG !I have it for about 2 weeks now, and I take it with me everywhere – to work meetings and studying, traveling in trains and by cars. it is very comfortable to carry, elegant , and I love the quality of the fabric and the zippers ! has a lot of compartments that i enjoy to organise my books, notebooks, travel battery and everything else i need.I definitely recommend it ! Not water resistant or proofBought this for our college daughter walking across campus in potential rain. Her laptop is ruined. DO NOT BUY if it’s to protect your laptop from getting wet while walking on campus. Durable and ConvenientI’ve been using this bag for about a bit more than a year now and I must say it’s a great bag. It’s very durable and still looks like new. I’ve been caught in very rainy days and everything inside has remained perfectly dry. I highly recommend this bag for school, work or traveling as I’ve sued them for all three and I’m very satisfied. My girls love this productI bought one for each of my girls. One lives in Ireland and the other in Portugal. They use it on the train and metro and they feel secure that their belongings are safe. Very durable and good quality.

DisappointingI was disappointed in the material and workmanship of the bag. I have owned bags with much more storage space for those things that necessary like the power cord for the laptop and a mouse plus plenty of room for other items. It feels cheap, not sure that the price matches the quality of the bag. Would I buy it again, no.Not a good choice if your carrying a lot.Unfortunately this was not a good choice while everything fit inside the clip is a magnet and will not hold much before it unbuttons by itself. Totally regret it! Handy, sturdy, easy to clean, roomy.Great bag for commuting to work and class. Easily holds a days change of clothes, pens, paper, calculator, laptop and lunch. Has a built in USB connection for rechargeable battery (not included). Straps can be stored in the built in belt. Fabric is sturdy and easy to clean with damn cloth. Not machine washable but for the money I expect to get a few years out of the is bag. I put 4 star for water because in light rain walking between buildings you don’t have to worry. I wouldn’t try getting it really wet but its definitely water resistant. I’m using this book bag for nursing school. Wanted something to hold my laptop, charger, pressure cuff, stethoscope case and a water bottle and this bag does it all..i put three bottles in the bag to show the space but I’ll probably upload another video on a different review to showOh also i did a compare and contrast with my MK bag.

Not worth it!We bought this thinking it would be a decent quality due to price. Let’s just say the big box store brand at half the price would have lasted longer with a toddler!! My son has used it for 3 weeks and it is already tearing at multiple seems. This isn’t worth anything I wish it was returnable! I guess that’s what I get for getting prepared early our return date closed 3 days ago I wish I would have payed more attention this weekend ? Be aware of capacityI like the bag. Great for carrying my 15” laptop to work but a bit small as a carry-on bag. You should pay attention to the dimensions before buying to make sure the capacity fits your need. Classic business traveler case.At this price point I am amazed at the quality. Well made. Heavy zippers. Lots of storage. Fits a Dell 15.6 laptop or smaller. Laptop carrying area not heavily padded but adequately padded. Wish the bottom of the laptop storage area had some high density foam to better protect the edge of the laptop. Classic style. Professional lookingPerfect size and quality materialIt’s a perfect sized bag for your laptop/tablet and a few items. The connector for your headset and charger is a great idea but it’s a little cumbersome to plug in the charger cord as the cable inside the bag tends to disconnect. Overall I love the look and storage capacity and would recommend.

Ok buyNot what you see in the picture it’s smaller but good if you not carrying much bad for me cause i carry a bookbag everyday just ccause and i was looking for a bigger 1 to put more stuff in but will doWATERPROOF STURDY LIGHTWEIGHT】 Made of water resistant and durable nylon fabric. Padded breathable and adjustable straps won’t dig into your shoulders, help you release the stress of shoulder.Waterproof function can only prevent the daily situation, can not cope with heavy rain. Good qualityThis is an excellent bag for the price! I have been using this bag for about 3 months and it seems very durable and well designed. I use it for work, but plan to buy another for personal travel. Product as DescribedThe bag is good quality and is as described. I do worry that the fabric can be easily dirtied over travel and that will steal from the looks of the bag. Time will tell, outside of this it’s a great bag!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment