276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ten Ways to Get Dumped by a Tyrant: Volume I (Light Novel): 1

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

B-but— Lucy tried to dissuade me again, hesitation clear in her tone. You are engaged to His Majesty. This… Your ankles will show; it isn’t proper… Chapter Sinopsis Spoiler Sinopsis dan Review Sepuluh Cara Untuk Dibuang Sama Tyrant Bahasa Indonesia - MirrorKomik The overall premise of the story was quite interesting but I don't think the translation did it justice. There were some POV changes but it was hard to tell who was who, and we weren't always told a characters name but then suddenly they'd have a name which was quite confusing. But if you approached him beyond a certain distance, from then on, you would have to be careful with your actions to not be mistaken for an assassin. At least the novel’s story hasn’t started yet. I could’ve been killed before I even had a chance to save myself. A tyrant in love for the first time in his life was nothing short of a disaster. A chill came over me. I couldn’t help but curl up on myself.

Ways To Get Dumped By A Tyrant online on MangaDex Read Ten Ways To Get Dumped By A Tyrant online on MangaDex

It was the invitation for the ball in celebration of the emperor’s birthday, which was to be held in about ten days. It was also the first formal event where Scarlett Arman met with the emperor as his fiancée. Charlemagne Kalior is our male protagonist, and he's a tall, dark, brooding one at that. Due to his circumstances, from a young age he has been forced to tyrannically cut down those in his way or otherwise survive while being targeted himself. Enough on him, the really interesting character in the novel is our transmigrated female main character - Scarlett Arman. The original Scarlett fell in love with Kalior at first sight, got in the way of Kalior's love with the female lead, then died (along with her family). As it goes with these stories, the new Scarlett isn't enthused about this and is determined to change her and her family's fates. In “ 10 Ways to Get Rejected by the Tyrant,” readers are introduced to Scarlet, a character who unwittingly enters a fictional world and inhabits the body of someone else. However, her new reality is far from ideal, as she discovers that her fiancé, the Tyrant, is plotting to murder her. Determined to change her fate, Scarlet embarks on a mission to get rejected by the Tyrant. Through her wit, cunning, and resourcefulness, she navigates a treacherous path to ensure her survival. Reading Experience Officially, there had been no particular reason announced… But I know the real reason why. It was just the tyrant provoking the Temple after he cut away their funds. Stopping my train of thought, I pointed to a peach-colored dress.

The Storyline

Since the tyrant was head over heels for her, he gave the country to her, turning into a very peaceful character compared to his reputation from before. Knowing that all the emperor's previous bride-to-be's have been killed by him, That isn't actually completely true. In reality the only ones he or his (fanatically loyal, yet also happy to make fun of him...but not to his face, they don't have a death wish of course) aides have killed are the ones that were sent there to kill HIM. The others have all been killed by the church, and I think, various other people who are against him (so basically, the entire world).when Scarlett finds herself engaged to Charlemagne she is desperate to find a way to break off the engagement so she can live. She can't just run away - death! Can't call it off herself - death! So she comes up with the...uh...brilliant...idea of pretending to be crazy. And she comes up with some doozies to show her insanity. Because of this set up, unlike the cheerful title, the beginning of the story was a bit angst. But after many twists and turns, the story finally reached a happy ending.

10 Ways To Get Dumped By Tyrant – Manga Girl 10 Ways To Get Dumped By Tyrant – Manga Girl

There used to be at least five birthday balls for the royalty, but the emperor cut the number down to just one. Which was why it had become much fancier than before. This year’s ball to celebrate his twenty-fourth birthday was described in the original story to be even grander than the previous year. I remember her being abused most of her life. It came to me as if I were a bystander watching it happen. That was basically why I couldn’t treat him nicely. He was a very fair person ㅡ no matter what your social status was, if you got in his way, he would kill you."One day, I inquired about this from some in my household—who, by the way, didn’t even treat me like a proper lady—while trying not to sound like a complete idiot. Their replies were unbelievable. Besides, in the original novel, the Arman household fell apart after Scarlett died. The duke, the servants—basically, the tyrant killed everyone. All in all, a terrible household. According to the whispers among the servants, the Charlemagne here was in no way different from the Charlemagne in the original book. The tyrant looked terrifying even in Scarlett’s memories. Scarlett had only seen him from behind so far. But in the memory, he had been looking up at the heads spiked on the castle walls… She had hoped to get married to Charlemagne during that time. But still, killing off Scarlett based on just a few words from Cheryl and none from her is too… The Korean fantasy book I had been reading was titled The Tyrant’s Private Life. In the novel, a girl who lost her beloved to the tyrant ends up falling in love with him. The story’s start may not have been the merriest—unlike what its light-hearted title would suggest—but it had a happy ending.

10 ways to get rejected by the Tyrant - Chapter 1 - HARIMANGA 10 ways to get rejected by the Tyrant - Chapter 1 - HARIMANGA

She was the insignificant extra villainess who loved the tyrant so much that she tormented the heroine and ended up getting killed by the tyrant. This had been the reason why Scarlett had started her obsession with the emperor ㅡ though that had been just until before he had killed her. There should be more than enough opportunities to get him to be fed up with me. But to get to those opportunities, I had to go through this essential event first. Until this far it's mentioned that he is a ruthless killer and has Sliver hair with purple eyes ( dazzling hot ). An extreme cold person but our Scarlett has caught his attention and he is interested in her for his reasons, but Scarlett wants his attention, so then she can be dumped by him. Well if there won't misunderstanding then there won't be fun. The Tyrant Emperor has taken an interest in her for totally different reason and Scarlett just wants to be dumped by him.

Conclusion

It was down to one week until the emperor’s birthday ball, the place where it would all begin. Unlike his usual self, the tyrant was said to be considerably more polite towards women. Which was to say, he wouldn’t kill them like flies. This… courtesy from him was also why Scarlett fell head over heels in love. The original story was rapidly approaching. Of course, the novel’s actual opening would start half a year later. But for Scarlett, this was the beginning. I sighed. I haven’t even gotten used to life here. Eventually, she even went as far as to send Cherla a poison that would put her to sleep for a month ㅡ so she could marry Charléans in the meantime. However, right in the aforementioned memory, the thing he was looking at happened to be the set of heads hanging on the palace wall, so... I became the fiancé of the tyrant male lead, a character who becomes a villainess because she was obsessed with the beautiful tyrant.

Ten Ways to Get Dumped by a Tyrant: Volume IV - Goodreads

Duke Arman was so cold and cruel that he tried to get rid of her by making her get engaged to a tyrant no one wanted to betroth.

폭군에게 차이는 10가지 방법,10 Ways to Get Dumped by a Tyrant,Ten Ways to Make a Difference with the Tyrant,10 Ways to Make a Difference with the Tyrant

Scarlett was Duke Arman’s only daughter. However, rather than being the apple of his eye, she was the nuisance of the house. They say that Duke Arman threw her into the engagement with the unwanted tyrant because of her cold, harsh demeanor. He pushed his own daughter into the relationship even though he knew that she would probably die. This book is worth reading if you enjoy transmigrated female leads into the 'nobles and knights' sort of setting and would love to see a female lead who can come across as greedy, crazy, and as a bit of a prankster. Her internal narration is a delight - typically dry humor, where absurdity and introspection combine. There is also a significant focus on her family - the good and the bad - and her making bonds with them. It's always heartwarming to see true family building in these sorts of novels, and not just the romance. Not to mention how convenient it is to have these memories shown like a video, since I can get a better grasp of the characters I had only known by name.' Who cares if the story has a happy ending? I mean, he only decided to turn over a new leaf around the end. And he’s only nice to the female protagonist! Obviously, I was not the kind of person to fall for that. Ridiculous. Let’s see how long he can keep from dumping me, the crazy girl. Well, I had no idea then that none of it would go as planned.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment