276°
Posted 20 hours ago

QCY Wireless Earbuds, T13 Bluetooth 5.1 Headphones, 4 Mics Noise Cancelling, Touch Control, USB-C Quick Charge, Deep Bass, in-Ear Detection Headphones, 40H Playtime, IPX5 Waterproof,White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve already gone over how the QCY T13 connects to your phone using Bluetooth 5.0 and the low-latency advantages it brings to the table. Another thing to note is that interruptions or stutters are almost none existent with the QCY T13. It is a sound that is appropriate for the QCY T13, which was created as an entry-level product suitable for everyone, and it matches the concept well.

Soundstage has a bit of width and almost no depth, so it sounds as if music were reproduced in a small space that extends to the sides. Imaging is limited to the three basic positions: left, centre and right. Anything else is basically reduced to one of these three. Instrument separation is somewhat hampered by the bass, but it’s still very much decent. I am quite impressed by the battery life. I have been able to use the QCY T13 for about 8 hours straight, which is quite significant in general and even more so given the super-affordable price they are sold at. Interestingly, the earphones start complaining about low battery (with a repeated modulated tone) more than half an hour before they eventually give up. Sound & Specs The QCY T13 is only available in white as far as I know, and really I wouldn’t want to get it in any other color. It’s immaculate. Fit and comfortability The QCY 13 fits comfortably in-ear Snare drums, claps, and cymbals have solid texture, and these are the most striking examples of instruments that come from your left and right in the music. The T17 has an airy sound, with excellent separation in between instruments and vocals. It's caused by the fact that the T17 properly opens up the upper mid-tones and highs. Higher-pitched vocals and brighter instruments like violins are forward and sound formidably clear - rarely sharp, always well-presented and nuanced.Like its predecessors, the QCY T13 slides in-ear without any hassle. I will, however, say that the fit is not as secure as would be something like the Mpow Mdots or the Haylou W1. One reason for this is the glossy finish on the T13. Believe it or not, it sort of makes it slippery so that over time they tend to slip out of position when you have them in-ear.

Inspired by space capsule, the charging case of QCY T13 is as balance as it is round, With polished outer finish and matte inner finish, even small details can give you strong visual impact Streamlining figure makes it look elegant Thanks to Bluetooth 5. 1 chip, QCY T13 features way faster, more stable transmission yet lower power consumption than those with Bluetooth 5.0 driver delivers HIFI sound combining punchy bass and dynamic, transient analytic force. That’s how QCY T13 offers immersive experience and become your private mobile cinema You’re not going to notice any lag while streaming video on Youtube on Netflix with the QCY T13. It’s the same case for gaming; the QCY T13 is a decent gaming earbud, and because latency is so low, there’s practically no lag when you use this to speak to teammates. Battery life The QCY T13 can go five hours of active listening on a single charge

Sound & Specs

I don't know because I haven't been in crowds, but it is stable in the home. Distance tolerance is a bit weak and tends to be a bit choppy at distances of about 5 meters. Also, the connection was broken when a barrier was placed. Okay, I’ll say it from the start design-wise, this is just another QCY T11, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing. If you’ve read my review of the QCY T11, you’d know I really did like the design of that earbud. The QCY T13 is practically the same and what that means is you get a streamlined, somewhat curvy earbud that is more minimalist than it is bold. The design language is bold but minimal and it works quite well on the QCY T13

chip do. High quality in Sound and low latency in transmission are what the new chip can provide V5.1 Bluetooth chipset The microphone works decently well, although it does have some issues with noisy places. In a quiet environment it allows you to take calls without issues. Treble is very well made, with enough presence and detail to make it interesting without going beyond the threshold of fatigue. There are occasions in which that happens, though; as a practical example, Al Stweart’s Lord Grenville has some cymbals that can be a bit piercing. Overall, though, the T13 offer a treble section that achieves the right balance in terms of pure presence in the mix. It has decent extension, too. QCY T13 Comparisons My opinion, however, changed when I listened to some songs with the QCY T13. Sound-wise, this is a significant upgrade to the T11, and considering that both cost about the same price, I’ll say you’re getting a great deal if you bought the T13. It’s a nicer sounding QCY T11, and that for me is enough reason to go with this earbud Isolation is not the T13’s best quality, but they still offer enough to filter out most noises in a relatively quiet environment. In noisy places, such as stations or busy streets, they show their limits.The QCY T13 comes equipped with a fast charge technology that allows the earbud to draw about an hour of usage time from just five minutes of charging. I’ve tested this feature, and it works as advertised. Sound quality Like any other QCY TWS earbud, the T13 comes with a side-mounted soft-touch panel that allows you to control what you’re listening to from the earbud itself. It works fine. It’s not too sensitive, so it ignores false touches, but it will respond to actual touches when you need it to. The T13 is not trying to catch any attention with its design. The best way I can describe it visually is to say it looks plain, and with budget TWS earbuds, plain is good. Unlike what you’d find on the Haylou W1, for instance, there’s no brand lettering. I’ve always been quite sceptical about entry-level TWS earphones, but the QCY T13 do bring something new to the table. Although they’re not perfect – nothing is, unfortunately – they do bring a very nice mix of features to the game. It’s especially the combination of sound quality, connectivity and battery life that makes me feel like they are the first entry-level model I’ve tried which deserves my praise. So far all of the other ones I’ve tried let me down for a reason or another, but not the T13. Midrange is slightly recessed, with a bit of an accent on the upper region, but it’s mostly balanced. This makes it quite enjoyable whatever genre you listen to. One thing I really appreciate about it is that it has great detail and speed: in Fleetwood Mac’s Second Hand News the drums are very vividly detailed and they have great speed and decay that make them sound believable. That’s really the best compliment I can pay to the T13, given how headphones multiple times the price fail to do this.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment