276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TRANSFORMERS Toys Generations Legacy Voyager Soundwave Action Figure – 8 and Up, 17.5 cm, Multicolor, S (F3517)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And when I look at the combiners I do own (bruticus, Abominus, POTP starscream, devastator) I don't think they need updates right now. His actual design receives a number of changes as well: a slightly modified head, new biceps, new thighs, new knee and shin details (the original's weren't really feasible with the transformation scheme). I liked the pose of the original, so I kept that intact, but always kind of hated how the final art turned out.

Transformers Generations Legacy Voyager Soundwave – Hasbro

The idea of his voice being a result of him removing his own emotion circuits is ripped off directly from Derrick Wyatt's reasoning behind Animated Perceptor's Stephen Hawking-soundalike voice. And so here we have an HEMTT (a real vehicle, which Animated Ultra Magnus was based on) with a totally fictional communications array of some sort, which is sort of inspired by the Godzilla series' MASER tanks. Transformers: Legacy action figures are great kids’ toys and exciting collectibles for fans of all ages. It’s good to notice that he doesn’t come with any cassette-bot partner as it was with the Siege version.I really like K/L Blaster and I want the netflix mold but they're more desk toys to me than something I'd want standing next to my main stuff. So much so, in fact, that he removed the emotion circuits of his processor to free up more space for pure data storage, leaving him with a detached, monotone vocal synthesizer. I then slides along the rail to become flush with the back of the cabin, and the whole apparatus folds down 90 degrees to form the shoulders and arms. Harness the power of Energon with the Transformers Legacy Series Titan Cybertron Universe Metroplex robot toy! Megatron favors Soundwave for his no-nonsense attitude, a fact which annoys the fiercely loyal but stupid Bonecrusher to no end.

Transformers Toys Generations Legacy Voyager Soundwave Action Transformers Toys Generations Legacy Voyager Soundwave Action

He's incredibly knowledgeable about concrete stuff, but he's usually totally oblivious in any sort of social situation. They can pack in blast effects, combiner accessories like hands and feet, and do the tooling necessary to make them great. The technical changes include improved proportions (in the original his torso was super short) and line of motion.I hope blaster gets a figure like this, Even if its just a gen selects or recolor, transformers turning into guns and MP3/Boomboxes, Cannons, Etc. In any case, the idea's taken on a life of its own since then so I can't really say that's the only impetus for the project, but there you go. Never had a version of this mold before so I don't have any experience with it, but it was a pretty common topic I saw discussed way back when.

Transformers TRA GEN Legacy EV Voyager S Soundwave Transformers TRA GEN Legacy EV Voyager S Soundwave

have always been something I have disliked( minus the targetmasters since they're purposefully small).

Harness the power of Energon with the Transformers Legacy Series Leader Blitzwing Triple Changer robot toy! Soundwave's the engineer, and Ravage, Rumble and Laserbeak correspond roughly to the sentry, dispenser and teleporter respectively - but more on that next week. It will be very interesting to see how Hasbro updates the combiner feature, if they do in fact combine (and why wouldn't they? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I'm still hoping we get all the Dinobots, including Snarl in the future, and I'd like to continue with obscure TF's like Crankcase, Pointblank, and so on.

Transformers LEGACY Leaked 2022 Listings Update Possible Transformers LEGACY Leaked 2022 Listings Update Possible

For some reason I've always had an armored truck altmode in mind for Soundwave; I guess it stems from his Machine Wars toy. The vehicle mode art gets a few changes, mostly to match the robot mode, but also for greater accuracy to the real-life version. There's a lot of stuff on the radar for 2022 with more of what fans have been asking for from the G1, Beast Wars, Armada, Prime, and more series from the past. His ruthless leadership, military intelligence, and relentless drive makes Megatron one of the most fear .

Loyalty is no longer a defining factor in his personality; he just believes that the Decepticon cause is "right".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment