276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SLIMMING WORLD'S FAKEAWAYS

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We’ve combined classic Oriental flavours of soy sauce and oyster sauce with finely chopped veggies. Don’t skip these as they add texture and crunch, making it just as good as what you’d get from the takeaway! What diets is this Fakeaway Fried Rice suitable for? Breakfast: Bacon and sausage sandwich on white bread with lots of butter and ketchup, or a greasy fry-up at weekends. We came up with Indian Fried Rice to serve alongside one of our fab curries, or to enjoy on its own. You need to try this, it’s deeelish! KFC Fakeaway This KFC Fakeaway was one of the first slimming friendly recipes we came up with, and it's still one of our favourites! All those free foods at our disposal, we can create healthier and most often tastier versions of all those foods we love. Which in turn means we don't ever feel like we are missing out on anything.

Don’t forget to add a label with what it is, and on what date you put it in the freezer! How do I reheat Fakeaway Fried Rice? For the full list of ingredients and comprehensive instructions, please see the recipe card at the end of this post. Before you scroll, there’s important stuff to know in the blurb! More people in the UK choose to attend a Slimming World group each week than any other weight loss group. This recipe is perfect if you’re following a calorie controlled diet, and fits well with any one of the major diet plans such as Weight Watchers.We haven’t included any accompaniments or a roll in our recipe so it’s up to you what you serve it with, just be mindful to count the extra calories.

Our mild and creamy curry house classic is one for those who like a mildly-spiced Slimming World fakeaway. There are 361 calories in each portion of our slimming friendly Fakeaway Fried Rice. This means it falls into our Everyday Light recipe category. A branch of Gregg’s has just opened in a newly-built retail park near me, and my instinct is to avoid it completely so that I’m not tempted. Just to get the record straight, I wasn't eating this every week, hell I probably wasn't even eating it once a month, but a combination of all those unhealthy foods combined together was definitely what caused me to gain weight in the first place. Having some fabulous Slimming World fakeaway recipes in your kitchen repertoire is a great idea if you want to save yourself a ton of calories, Syns, and cash.The result though is that I’m now more than happy to spend a little time in the kitchen rather than jump on Just Eat. Sweet Chilli Beef - yummy coated strips of beef in a delicious sweet chilli sauce for your perfect Chinese Fakeaway night. When the orzo’s ready, stir it into everything else and season to taste. Top with the coriander sprigs and serve with the lime slices or wedges. Where can I buy Slimming World recipe books? When I confessed to a couple of friends how unhappy I was, they were really supportive. They’d both lost weight with Slimming World and they encouraged me to give it a go. It too me a while to perfect this but finally we have a recipe for a perfect creamy tikka curry. Serve with syn free rice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment