276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Versace Pour Homme Dylan Blue Eau De Toilette For Men 100 ML

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Its a classy scent (smells like you have money) that is a joy from the opening through to the dry down.

Only reviews that feature the label "Verified Review" have been checked to ensure that the author actually used or purchased the product. It could be a good budget alternative, same vibe, same guava with other fruits and some flowers and cedar wood! I'm disappointed in this one mostly because I love guava notes but I can't smell it in this, at least not in a way that is distinct from the generic fruity floral mishmash. I personally love Dylan Blue but hate the bottle, but this bottle in turquoise is jaw dropping gorgeous. Described as sensual, youthful and fresh, the new Dylan Turquoise is created by perfumer Sophie Labbé.I had a hard time wearing it, it would give me headaches and the strong lemony citrus note did not meet my expectations at all.

I casually wore this home last summer and my mom complimented me as soon as I stepped into the kitchen. I get a bit of guava but it gets super sweet and syrupy, while also being very woody and vintage smelling. I think this is a very versatile fragrance, even though the scent is more summery, but I think you can wear this all year round and you can wear it during the day or night, it really doesn't matter. Thankfully it quickly settles down and blends itself into a more citrusy aquatic scent but beware - the woody notes stay strong throughout the life of the wear and lean very cedar. It has no noticeable sillage and is barely detectable on the skin by the first hour and is completely gone before the second hour.In the same way that a lot of Chanel perfumes have that traditional perfume vibe, Dylan Turquoise smells like an old school perfume on my skin. I'm a lover of aromatic fragrances but even though this one has aromatic notes, it's not aromatic enough for me.

Very generic (not in a good way), nothing original, it reminds me of a type of scent that I've smelled multiple times before. I don’t get any citrus, but that is common for me with scents that aren’t all about the citrus (like the Aqua Allegoria line by Guerlain or Joie de Vivre line by Atelier Cologne - in those I do get citrus). Even though it's pleasant, it's also generic, and my first thought was: "This is something my mom would wear. However, considering i wear this when its 90°F and hotter… smelling something not so complicated, fresh and pleasing for everyone around me is quite nice. This site recommended it for me when using the "find a perfume" feature, but I was very skeptical once I saw the notes.It’s screechy, all I smell are the masculine notes like musky, woodsy, and it dries down to an old lady floral smell. Compared to Bright Crystal which is very very sweet and almost simplistic, this is far easier to wear and I'd say one of my more favored Versace mass market scents. Since I bought it in 2019 I have taken the obviously cheap Versace weekender out on countless adventures- and worn Dylan Turquoise even more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment