276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Alpha King and his Human Mate

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Despite living with her father and her werewolf half-siblings, Clark has never felt like she really belonged in the werewolf world. They both seem to live in the moment, and although they don’t end up together, there was never a moment where Elena seemed sure of what she wanted. My father was a werewolf so the only good thing I got off my mother being a hybrid was being the ultimate predator, luckily I was also blessed with a wolf.

The Alpha King’s Human Mate - FicFun [Latest Update]The Alpha King’s Human Mate - FicFun

Well, all that matters is that you’re here now,” the King smiled but there was an odd tension between them. I’d watched my dad leave for diplomatic trips and meetings before, but never my brother or sister most packs wanted to deal with the current Alpha, not the future one. my dad said, and I could see he was reluctant to say this next part, “That was the reasoning he’s given us as Alphas, and I do believe it explains why he wants the future Alphas there. Maybe he could accept this chosen partner, or maybe he would choose to rip out parts of his flesh than be bound to a human mate. Where Klaus is too impatient and paranoid to be subtle about his obsession for you (and will most likely just kidnap you one day), Elijah is a lot more strategic.Buffy and Angel don’t get together until Season 2 and there is plenty of interaction before this where they are acquaintences. Damon will just smile and stroke your hair - of course, he'd protect you from a cruel monster like Stefan. He was barely keeping it together, and I had a feeling he would’ve attacked Abel if this exchange wasn’t happening in front of the Alpha King. I could feel curious gazes on me too most of them were probably wondering why the human girl was at the meeting, just like I was. If you were to ask my parents to describe my older brother, they’d tell you he was a natural leader.

The Alpha King’s Human Mate by HC Dolores - Novel5s The Alpha King’s Human Mate by HC Dolores - Novel5s

I’ve always wondered what that must be like,” he said, “To not have the pull of a soulmate like us wolves do.

I’d never met the guy or even seen a picture of him, but from what I understood, he was the closest thing the werewolves had to a monarch and a celebrity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment