276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Air Wick |ViPoo |Pre-Poo Toilet Spray Air Freshener Gift Pack| Lemon Idol & Fruity Pin Up Scents |2 x 55ml (110ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I know all you ladies have tried masking the smell of poop with perfumes or air freshener but it never gets the job done.

Unfortunately, a lot of us aren’t quite at that point where we’ll happily chat to thousands of people about pooping, and there is still a lot of embarrassment attached to poo, especially if you find yourself having to poo in a public or shared toilet. You all know what you’re there for and you never have to even make eye contact if you don’t want to. While we haven’t done any scientific testing, these products certainly do appear to get the job done! Drawing on a rich arts and crafts tradition, Srivilasa has worked in white and cobalt blue since 2005, when he first exhibited ceramics in Bangkok. In a supermarket aisle full of air fresheners that play up how they will drown out any musky earthy aromas with a gentle floral waft, V.

He's under consultant care so I'm pretty confident he's not in any danger (apart from being murdered by me).

Once, I'd been away for 2 days, came home, opened the door and thought I'd find a rotten corpse that had decomposed over months, but alas, was only her rotten poo. When your “astronauts splashdown” (that’s from the commercial – we couldn’t make this stuff up) the film traps their odors below the water level. Fortunately, the best mould removers on the market now allow you to eliminate existing mould and prevent new spores from growing, too. By signing up to our mailing list you confirm that you have read and agree to our Terms and Conditions.

Tis the premiere of Magic Wanda at The Grand, the glitziest movie theatre hosting the biggest star in town: Wanda Poopalot. We at CHOICE acknowledge the traditional custodians of this land on which we work, and pay our respects to the First Nations people of this country.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment