276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moms like to be spanked 2: Jimmy Jackson spanks Jane and her mother, then he spanks the Matron

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cornelius Hickey and two other crewmen are lashed for "desertion, dereliction of duty, insubordination, brutality, [and] disrespect. British Army officers in colonial India receive lashes across their backs when captured by their opponents. The protagonist while enlisted in the Prussian army is punished by being forced to run the gauntlet (military punishment of receiving blows while walking between two rows of men with sticks).

Orphanage Caning - MMSA Stories Orphanage Caning - MMSA Stories

This is a list of films and television programs containing corporal punishment scenes, which may be fictional or re-created and include military, prison, initiation, judicial and westerns. The title robber from the times of Louis XIV is captured and in a dungeon, stripped to the waist, bounded and flogged on his bare back by the whip. It won’t seem like it to many people, but it’s now 10 years since the building that was once described as Cambridge’s best-loved school was demolished to make way for expensive new apartments. is administered to New Zealand conscientious objectors, including Archibald Baxter during the First World War.

Set in 1958 Sweden the protagonist Erik, a 15-year-old boy, take regular severe beatings with a belt or a stick on his bare back by his sadistic stepfather after dinner.

Matron - Over Her Knee Matron - Over Her Knee

For those wanting to get a closer look at Leo’s new butt in his latest film, Prieto revealed the scene takes place halfway through the movie, which spans three hours and 26 minutes. It takes a lady of my wholehearted commitment to make it truly enjoyable, and I like my spankees to come with a good sense of fun and humour, displaying honesty and respect.Wackford Squeers regularly flogs the children at Dotheboys Hall, until he himself was confronted and flogged by Nicholas.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment