276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FRONTLINE Plus Flea & Tick Treatment for Small Dogs (2-10 kg) - 6 Pipettes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It can be applied to dogs from 8 weeks of age that weigh at least 2kg and can also be used on pregnant and lactating dogs. Using new double action FRONTLINE Plus every four weeks helps protect your dogs from fleas and ticks. Vacuum more often than usual – ideally daily - and include places your pet regularly visits, for example the car. We're committed to honestly selling high quality products of which we are confident you will enjoy using. I accept full liability and confirm I will read all sides of the product information sheet to ensure I understand the directions for use, contraindications and warnings associated with each medicine before administration.

Because small breed dogs like yours tend to have high energy needs, ROYAL CANIN® Mini Adult is formulated with nutrients that help to meet those energy needs, whilst also helping your dog to maintain a healthy weight. This is the best flea treatment on the market which unlike other well known brands is very effective. Made using 40% post-consumer recycled material, these bags are thick and the seams are strong, so you know you can rely on them every time. Unlike other flea treatments, Frontline Plus kills ticks too, helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne disease transmission.Most tick treatments such as FRONTLINE Plus is not tick repellent therefore individual ticks may still attach to your pet. To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services where available. br>The small pipette makes application very easy - we find putting small drops onto into an area the size of a 10p piece. Hyperdrug Pharmaceuticals Limited (Registered in England and Wales with Company Number 01898060) previously registered as Hyperdrug Ltd. Enhanced household protection - By preventing flea eggs from hatching, FRONTLINE Plus breaks the flea life cycle, helping to protect both the pet and the home.

I confirm that I am over 18 and take full responsibility for the veterinary medicinal product(s) I am purchasing. These dying fleas often rise to the top of the pet's coat and bounce, so if you feel like you may be seeing fleas more after treatment, it could actually be a sign that the product is working!When used as directed, pets treated with FRONTLINE flea and tick treatments do not pose a health risk to children or adults. Please be aware that in some instances your parcel may be delayed due to adverse weather on the route from our warehouse, even if your local area itself is not affected. Emollient shampoos can be used prior to treatment, but reduce the duration of protection against fleas to approximately 5 weeks when used weekly after application of the product. Fleas and ticks are killed through contact with your pet's skin and coat so they do not need to bite to be killed. By killing fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis, this treatment adds happiness to your lil pup’s life.

Complete feed for dogs - For adult small breed dogs (weight between 1 and 10 kg) - Over 10 months old. Suitable for dogs older than 8 weeks old, FRONTLINE Plus contains the active ingredient Fipronil, that works to kill 98-100% of fleas within 24 hours, and ticks and biting lice within 48 hours.

FRONTLINE Plus also contains an important addition of (S)-methoprene which works to prevent the multiplication of fleas by killing fleas in their immature stages (eggs, larvae and pupae). With a heritage that is based in veterinary care, Frontline has a wealth of experience in caring for pets and treating them in revolutionary ways. FRONTLINE Plus for Small Dogs is a topical application for the treatment of flea infestations, alone or in association with ticks and/or biting lice in small breed dogs weighing 2 - 10kg. If you can still see fleas on your pet after treating them, it would be natural to think that the treatment isn’t working. Fleas, lice, and ticks not only disrupt the normal lifestyle of your pet, but also make your home unhygienic and parasitic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment