276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DSquared Wood Pour Femme Eau de Toilette 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dsquared2 fragrances are for the contemporary and classy man or woman who likes to make a statement and stand out from the crowd. com is not associated in any way with the brand, designer or designer's manufacturer, and we have no contract or agreement authorizing us to rebottle or repackage the fragrance.

Okay I wasn't sure I was going to like this I kept thinking oh my gosh no this is on my smell it's out of comfort zone like so I thought outside the box and got something different.Clarifying and soothing Rosemary, Thyme and Lavender essential oils are blended with Kaolin to purify the appearance of dull, blemished skin. The best merchandise for personal care, health, and wellbeing, and perfumes and cosmetics are on sale. Wood for Her is a new sensory experience that expresses the self-confident, vibrant attitude of the modern woman.

com asserts that the contents are genuine product and Wood For Her is independently rebottled and repackaged by ScentBox. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is that I can’t smell it on me after awhile so I’m not sure if it went away or not because I haven’t had anyone say they could smell it on me. Wood also has a similar soapy clean vibe to Red, and I'd argue it stands as a better companion scent to Red, than Green Wood does. Wood is a project designed around the characteristics of wood strong and sturdy, with a complex structure that makes it unique and inimitable. It's definitely a woman's scent, and it's sweet without being overpoweringly so; but the best part is it's not ridiculously sweet.

When it gets to the dry down it stays close to the skin and its some wood in there for sure, but the overall impression is the citrus/orange. A sheer, floral-oriental fragrance, it opens with a bright burst of citrus and a dangerous hint of black pepper. It opens mainly with strawberry and mandarin, but this combination smells like grapefruit to my nose.

The closest fragrance in my collection which has a similar vibe to this perfume is Versace Bright Crystal EDT which I think is better in terms of scent profile, sillage and longevity. I do not understand why they insist on naming their scents "Wood" when they are really more about blossoms, fruits, and foliage. The olfactory evolution immediately becomes floral, a spring garden, an absolute triumph of magnolia and rose. This scent isn’t as horrible as the reviews would have you believe, it just depends on what you’re going for.Wood, the new women’s fragrance by Dsquared2, is made of mandarin from Sicily and raspberry leaf, expressing joy and vivacity, combined with lily of the valley and magnolia, which add fresh, ethereal notes. This powerful shampoo is made with highly concentrated purple shampoo ingredients that clean, tone, and repair.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment